Red Lobster?

Jomes

Could be red or what some call neon red P. Clarkii but your pet store calls them red lobster .  I guess they can be called anything , lol .

They come in several red morphs and some as adults are as stunning and may lean orange more so than red which is still nice and some fade .

Just as an FYI, when young Procambarus clarkii and related species can look fairly similar to CPO and other dwarf crays but ultimately get much larger and more dangerous to any tankmates (including plants).

I had some "Blue Lobsters" a while back. They were amazing. So much personality. Unfortunately one of them crawled out of the tank, I found him 20 feet away on my carpet! When I put him back in the tank he was fine, but in his weakened state the other blue lobster attacked and killed him. It was awful :(

I had some "Blue Lobsters" a while back. They were amazing. So much personality. Unfortunately one of them crawled out of the tank, I found him 20 feet away on my carpet! When I put him back in the tank he was fine, but in his weakened state the other blue lobster attacked and killed him. It was awful :(

I only have White male but love the blue, red and orange one's .  He killed the female after more than a year .

I intend to get a female and since like all 3 colors not sure of color yet .  She will be kept separate but I would like to breed two different colors .

• 2 weeks later...