Sponge filter prices, is this a good price?

Below $2 a piece is a reasonable price.

If the tank is over 10 gallons (or the height is taller than a 10-gallon), the larger version (XY-2822) is not much more in price but with a lot more biological filtration capacity.  Larger spongers, taller lift tube, double suction cups.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/8-pcs-Bio-Sponge-Filter-Betta-Fry-Aquarium-Fish-Tank-Double-Sponge-XY-2822-/361353756284?hash=item54225cbe7c:g:G4kAAOSwd0BVu8GK

I never liked the suction cups so I use silicone and attach the bottom to a 4" x 4" ceramic tile (costs between 10 cents to 16 cents depending on where you buy).  The tile can be buried under the substrate so it is a clean look.

I used to love Kens but have had major problems with him and Im not the only on here.

Strange.

I never had a single problem.Have been buying sponge filters,Eheim filters,a lot of purigen and test kits.

What kind of problems did you have?

Total and complete lack of communication.  My order took about a month to deliver and all attempts to inquire as to why were not responded to, ever.

I contacted the manufacturer directly regarding my order over 2 weeks after placing it with Ken's and they didn't have any record of the transaction.

Strange.

I never had a single problem.Have been buying sponge filters,Eheim filters,a lot of purigen and test kits.

Same as shrimple minded and it took Ken almost 4 months of emails and calls to get a $79 refund on a $640 order. Voice mail was always full and it took a call from my bank and a letter to get his attention. 15 years I used to order $300+ a month in fish food and everything was great but in the last 6-9 months things have been run poorly.