Most colorful freshwater fish?

Soothing Shrimp

It can get messy but the majority of the time we never fed beef heart. It was always tubifex worms, bbs, etc etc

With three canisters rated at 100g each it did most of the cleaning for us

beef heart is like cheeseburgers they get fat!

-Chris

Haha funny thing, cheeseburgers are literally my favorite food. I prefer live foods or frozen foods over beef heart though. I only used beef heart for my oscars to bulk them up fast. The discus we were careful about the foods we fed.

soothing look into pygmy sun fish from florida or even blue fin killie. both are north american natives, and some have been breeding for a more red on the fins of blue fin. and pygmy sun fish can have diff color depending on where they were collected. a friend of mine has had some wilds that he has been captive breeding for probably almost a year

See I tend to not like colorful fish...

I really like Suttle fish that have little unique features that set them apart... but my main thing are oddballs. Ones not many people have or have even seen, less known the better.

Think gar, knife fish, freshwater eels, gobies.

Once all my shrimp move over to the other tank I am going to get a few Hillstream loaches, I really like these but it's not yet know if they are baby shrimp yet or not.

Chris

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Lol sad thing is people actually do die, tattoo, and inject fish with hormones to brighten them up and sell for a higher price.

Chibi-too bad you don't live in the Bay Area there's a place that has killer burgers. And then of course I have a recipe for some killer burgers too haha

Bold red always makes me think of blood. Then I feel compelled to start looking for the source of bleeding.

My sister lives out that way, but when I visit we're too busy pigging out on the good vegan or vegetarian food that just isn't found elsewhere. :D Between the weather and the food, I'd really consider moving there, but I'd feel pretty guilty owning a fish tank in a draught and earthquake prone area.

I want a cuttle fish!!! I know it's saltwater but, I love them. I want to go on vacation and go diving to see them.

-Chris

Loved that page! Thanks for doing that. I have been looking for what I want to put in my 10 gallon tank. I

want it to be freshwater fish, not shrimp. Just maybe four of them max in the tank. I love those Panda Loaches,

they are very cool. The Zebra Pleco is too.

I wish they made dwarf discus. You would think someone would have breed them by now.

Hard part with smaller discus is it is usually from being sick. So it's hard to judge if they are smaller or were just mistreated. Takes a year or so to grow them fully. May take a few years to even get any results. Not saying it can't 've done but will be challenging. I have some smaller discus I took in maybe I'll start with those

-Chris