Neo chart clarification?

I'm just looking for clarification as to what shrimp colors belong to what WT originally. I have goldenback yellow and I want to house them with something from the same line without producing too many WT, but I wouldn't complain if they popped up since they're beautiful :) I have a vague idea for blue so mostly I'm looking for clarification for Yellows and reds and orange. Rn I have Blue rili with carbon and blue dream and they're popping up blue babies/light blue all around :) Rili patterned mostly. 

Pitch in if you know anything about yellows, reds, orange please and thanks :)

5 hours ago, Soothing Shrimp said:

Oranges are from reds.

Several places yellows are from. Wilds and diamonds are two.

I heard sunkist orange is from Yellow so safe to say they can be together? I'm looking up online and aquaticarts says blue diamond are the same as yellow neon interesting but I guess it depends on where my yellow is from :(

32 minutes ago, DETAquarium said:

NeocaridinaLineage-Indetail.jpg

I've seen that but heard it has lots of errors so I just want finalized clarification hahaha

Argh how difficult :( guess I'll trial and error

Is It just me or is this shrimp hobby one gigantic, world wide, weird science project?  From shrimp colours and names, to the same type shrimp living in water parameters at opposite ends of the scale.  Yet, I'm still not scared off raising these critters.