Sponsors

I've been talking with Will, and we have an idea...

For now, since this forum is starting, what do you think about having a sponsor's section...

...only instead of paying money to be in that section, the requirement would be that a product has to be given away each month to members here in terms of a RAOK?

That will create a big draw to the site. People like free stuff. Plus you have people comment/review the product/service. Maybe a mandatory review as a condition of receiving a roak.

I was thinking we would have a "sponsors" section at the bottom of the forum.  I am not sure if they would be live forums or just look like forums but instead be links to the sponsors website.

plants, products, shrimp or something else would all be fine. 

You could so it this way.

Han filter guards and Ssm items

soothing shrimp

subtle planta

etc food

etc lighting

have everyone have there own little niche where they give something away but can also have there sale adds there

Yea I was thinking a good backlink and a thread to make announcements, products and raok.

-Chris

For anyone who is interested please let me know (either pm or post it here) what you want your company name to be and what the website link is.  I will set up some dedicated forums hopefully this weekend.  I will also set up a "sponser" group to move you all in and give you mod abilities in your section.

Can I just say how much I respect and appreciate Oblongshrimp for supporting and managing this forum and all its members (and other vendors) even while trying to run his own business? :thumbsu:

and a full time job and a side consulting job ;)

ok I made one for a couple sponsors, did I miss anyone who wanted to participate?

Should we have a special Sponsors section for the givaways to make them stand out more or just put them in the marketplace with everything else?