Sponsors

I just want to thank Oblongshrimp his efforts and dedication to the community and providing all of us with a place to learn, share and form friendships. The respect,positivity and wisdom is so abundant here. Not only have you done all this for us you even went as far in a selfless manor by letting people be sponsors and helping them develop. All this say's a lot about you if not everything. Thank you!

countryboy, whenever  you want to do a raok, feel free dude.  Doesn't have to be a big one.  Everyone likes raoks and games. :)

Subtle, I think that a raok from each sponsor in their own section encourages people to visit that sponsor's area.  A bit of publicity never hurts as a sponsor. :)

Ill Waite a few weeks and let folks get back from vacations and what not and ill do one... I just wanna give something back to our community. ..

I would be all over some nice ada stone. I lover the looks of rock decor, but can't bring myself to pay the price for those amazing pieces.

There's alot of rock here in the Huron river shed, but they are all rounded from erosion which isn't what I like.

Chris

Sounds great, let me know when you are ready.

I will be in once things pick up a bit for me, just in the beginning stages of plant selling as a side business

Trick is keeping your prices competitive keep a good selection and build a name for yourself, there is always going to be people who will undercut your prices to make a buck. Simple supply and demand, those people fade away after they gain the rep of poor business ethics and product.

-Chris

To me the big thing is reputation.  People like buying from people they trust.  I know I will gladly pay a little extra to someone that I know I have done good business with before.  A majority of times, they are members who care about their stock and products.

Like many of us on here. I try to keep my prices low enough so I can make back what I spent. And get a little more of that product or put it away for future purchases. That's why I deal with so little people. The ones I trust are he ones I stick to. Trying to build a reputation is hard. Butt its doable and takes some time.

??? It shouldn't. Is this one of those tapatalk things that sends you randomly somewhere when clicking on a link?

Yea, I am on tapatalk. Actually it's the only way I view forums.

Good to see that your on actually, you have a pm.

Chris

Yea, I started actually selling about a month ago. Didn't do too bad, but wanna build up Triton Aquatics before I start getting to much into it lol

Eventual goal is to have probably 10-12 plant only tanks and then a bunch of small 10-20g tanks