Leopard shrimp?

Elo500

His answer "hi, yes they need the same water as tigers. Ph around 7-7.5 is good. Some of the juveniles is a little bit more blue/green but most of them are the same color. Im not sure which shrimps they interbreed with yet. Im not sure if they can interbreed with other caridinas, but i hope :)" i have fixed the other typos and such and i also asked him to inform me when he tries to interbreed them with other caridinas

• 3 weeks later...

Found a website offering these shrimp. http://tedsfishroom.com. I'm still cycling a tank so I have to wait a bit to order. Looks like they are $7ea minimum order $25. He keeps in these conditions:

"I use a thin layer of sand, driftwood and lava rock. Filter is a sponge filter (air driven) and a small power head for current and more oxygenation. The pH is probably 7.0. I do not test it. GH is about 100 ppm, but that is mostly sodium ion. KH is about 6. Again, I do not test it. I do 50% water changes once a week with aged R/O-tap mix 3:1. My tap is about 300 ppm softened water. "

I went to him again and picked up a couple of shrimps and i peeked at the leopard and it is still not berried. That said, i dont remember us checking whether the one we put is a male or a female. We just put a random one that was in plain sight and scooped it at the spur of the moment. I will try to get him to confirm whether it was a male or a female otherwise this might bea proof that they wont interbreed with the crystals

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...