Referral Contest!!!

OblongShrimp

Ok let's get this forum growing! The winner will get $50 to spend at TheShrimpTank.com!

1 point for each person you refer. You need to get them to post in this thread with your user name.

+3 bonus points if the new member becomes an active member. I will review their activity to determine this, I don't want to do a post count to prevent people from just padding their post counts but want to reward people for referring good members.

The person with the most points by January 31st wins!! Only new members count count as a referral.

If you have any suggestions let me know.....I reserve the right to change the contest :)

• 2 months later...

Ya no one seemed interested in it :(  If people are interested we can start this thing up again though

I am very very very very interested... would be perfect for me to start up this shrimp project I'm thinking about (you ALL are bad influences)

Even without the reward I still am working on it. Think I have 3-4 more so far (just waiting to see)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ya no one seemed interested in it :(  If people are interested we can start this thing up again though

LOL if only more ppl were I am the only one I know who has fallen in love with this hobby!! I just found this site pretty nice!! I breed CRS and RCS I have a 20L that is fully carpeted with Dwarf Baby tears and a 20H that is my CRS Breeding tank!! Not so pretty but I do us it for trimmings..Oh I also sell my trimmings mostly just the Dwarf tears and my Giant Moss or Xmas moss still unable to really identify it! Well nice to meet you all!!!

LOL if only more ppl were I am the only one I know who has fallen in love with this hobby!! I just found this site pretty nice!! I breed CRS and RCS I have a 20L that is fully carpeted with Dwarf Baby tears and a 20H that is my CRS Breeding tank!! Not so pretty but I do us it for trimmings..Oh I also sell my trimmings mostly just the Dwarf tears and my Giant Moss or Xmas moss still unable to really identify it! Well nice to meet you all!!!

Welcome lots of good people here, post some journals.

-Chris

• 2 weeks later...

I've sent over several people, but I don't think they know who referred them, or

came from my links or banners to get here. Which is okay anyway, the main point

is to get some folks here.  lol

• 3 weeks later...

I dont really know any outher shrimpers.... thats why im soooo happy I found this place...

Derek

Me either, got into shrimp awhile ago. Other than the few posts here and there on planted tank never really talked about what I had going on.

-Chris

• 3 weeks later...

welcome to the shrimp world! I'm not responsible for the MTS syndrome that follows lol.

Just a little update I have 2 baby rams horns that came in my fissidens, really cool they showed up now I don't have to buy some. I'm also getting another bulb for my lighting fixture doesn't seem bright enough. Tested the ammonia today 6 to 8 ppm all I can do for now is wait for the tank to cycle.

awesome! want some pest,snails I'll mail you some.

I was referred by Taylors Aquatics!

-Chris