Tibee Rack

High5's

Are you planning to use both levels of that wire rack for 10 gallon tanks? If so, you'll have to let me know how it goes. I've got a larger rack like that holding an assortment of smaller tanks And I always wondered if the smaller rack would hold up.

I'd like to put a 10 on the top shelf but I don't know if I trust it. It says 250 pounds per shelf and a full 10 gallon is around 100 pounds so it should hold. 

I got my pump today when I opened the box it smelled really bad like moth balls. The tube that connects from the pump to the manifold smells like it was made of moth balls so I am going to replace it before I hook it up. 

Seems like a decent pump for 25$ 571gph the only thing negative so far is the stinky tube. 

post-193-0-15620400-1432423970_thumb.png

These are great little pumps. I'm using the Elemental 272 1157gph. It also came with a 6 way manifold. I replaced the 6 way with a stainless steel 12 way. My pump pushes 12 tanks with plenty room for more. I'm hoping it will push 12 more tanks.[emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is the noise level on those pumps? Where did you buy at?

They make a bit more noise than a basic air pump, hanging them quiets them down even more. I got it from Ebay. 

These are great little pumps. I'm using the Elemental 272 1157gph. It also came with a 6 way manifold. I replaced the 6 way with a stainless steel 12 way. My pump pushes 12 tanks with plenty room for more. I'm hoping it will push 12 more tanks.[emoji120]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are great pumps for the money. You should be able to run 24 outlets with that pump.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...