Tibee Rack

High5's

Have you ever used silicone on a bath tub or windows before? Its pretty easy,

different when working with a tank though...or I think so at least because it's a most enclosed area compared to a bathtub and window

They make tools that help with beading even works in tanks. I'll see if I can find my tool. In the caulking section at Lowe's looks like a triangle on a handle and is rubber. Have different sizes and shapes. Perfect every time

I may just start one tank for now and see how it preforms, that and I want to paint my room and put down a new floor. Then build a nice rack in my room then I can kick my projects in to high gear.

Dividers got here today there made from abs one side is smooth one side is textured, I hope there shrimp safe. Going to run to home depot tomorrow and get some silicone, cinder blocks and 2x4's.

post-193-0-16002300-1406924881_thumb.png

This is a different closet in my house it was easier to clear this one under a stair case, going to cut holes for vent's in the door for  air circulation . I may have to run a small de humidifier, for now just trying to get the area ready for tank's . I don't really want to paint it white was thinking a brown or  dark grey also going to get low v.o.c paint. 

Now I'm thinking of putting up moisture barrier then corking sheeting the whole closet, it's good for high moisture areas, anti microbial properties ,environmentally friendly, natural insulation and has air purification qualities.

post-193-0-11315200-1407045312.jpg

And graft plants to it I really want to do it but... 150$ in materials and it would take me a few days to finish. I can get a gallon of bear premium plus egg shell low vov for 25$ and be done in a few hours.

I went with zero voc white egg shell needs another coat. Thinking about a burn pattern on the 2x4's then polyurethane them  for more of an exotic wood look. 

post-193-0-54077600-1407111133_thumb.png

post-193-0-01501800-1407111169_thumb.png