I have a question for the sponsors

Duff0712

So I'm not sure how to go about this and if this is breaking any rules I'm sorry and you can delete this topic!!

I work at an LFS and we have recently (finally!!!!) decided to increase our variety of shrimp. The suppliers we go through don't have a large selection and our newest is out of stock on things pretty often (which is fine), but I was curious if anyone would possibly like to sell to the store I work at.

I figure if most people are going to be out of stock on certain shrimp then a wider range of suppliers might help with that. Again if this is against rules I'm sorry!!!

I'm not sure if the owner would even be up to do this (my managers like the idea haha), but I thought I would ask!

-Duffy

Sure I have no problems with it :)

Sweetness!!! I'll talk with the boss man come Friday when I'm back from my "weekend" and see about possibly ordering some stuff from you guys!! If you all want to pm me what you have available (estimate numbers would be grand too) he'd prob like to know

I also think we may have an order coming in tomorrow so space maybe limited but if he is all for it building a base with you guys would be awesome!

If anything when I get to my new place I'll be ordering shrimp for myself haha

-Duffy