Zerowater filter

Ok I was way off checked out there Website and found this

Q. How long will the filters last?

A. Though we are lab-certified for 15 gallons per filter under the strictest conditions, our customers with tap water near 200 TDS tell us that one filter will treat about 30 gallons of water before seeing a reading of 006 on their TDS meter. The lower the TDS, the longer the filters will last. You need to test your water to know for yourself.

I have looked at a lot of these type of filters, pitchers, and other RO filters, and most of the time, the cost is

about the same or more than the 5 bucks per 5 gallon container of Culligan RO Water. So far, I have not

found a RO system I can use that will save me more than a buck a gallon of RO. Plus you have to take into

consideration the time spent getting the RO water versus, picking up the 5 gallon container and pouring.

I looked into this before and it just doesn't put out enough water for me. I got a portable RO system that connects to a garden hose next to my garage (where my tanks are) and I haven't looked back.

I tried once didn't get to 0 as they claimed, took forever and wouldn't be worth the effort needed. If you had a small 2g tank would be fine. But most of us have more than that lol.