Review your purchase

Dukendabears

• 4 weeks later...

I won the Buypetshrimp.com ROAK for 10 tangerine tigers. Erik was super kind and offered local pickup instead of shipping since I live relatively close by to him. I also purchased a few blue OEBTs and he gave me some freebie blondes too. I also got a sample of the food he sells. So far my shrimps love the Ultra Supple food. The shrimp acclimated really well and are looking happy in my tanks. Thanks Erik! post-295-140985518104_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkpost-295-140989122326_thumb.jpg

Just got an order from Erik and everything was great! Fast shipping, very patient as we set up payment and dealt with tank parameters to house the shrimp. Packing was concise, you could tell the shrimp were bagged and handled with care and everything got here alive and well. Great seller and would definitely buy from again!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

And again got ANOTHER order today from Erik. Got some Snow White/Golden, OEBT blues and Orange Sakuras. Everything came in looking healthy and active. Have appreciated the quality and care we have recieved from Erik, and hope to purchase from him again!

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I bought 10 TT from Erik and they arrived in great shape, packed very well. I also bought the leaf sample pack so I could try all of them different types. The leaves looked very fresh. Erik through in samples of shrimp nature food: green,yellow, and baby bio. My shrimp loved all of them but really went crazy over the baby bio. It's a powder so I mix in a little water and dumped it in the tank with the filters off for a few minutes for the powder to hit the substrate. All the shrimp came out of hiding and went into a feeding frenzy. I will add these to my feeding routine for sure!

Love the leaf

post-150-0-67101600-1426948255_thumb.jpg

post-150-0-41211800-1426948319_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...

I took advantage of Dunkens  awesome Mothers Day Sale of 10 Ghost Bee shrimp for $100.    This was a great price since I had recently paid $15 per shrimp.    No complaint over either price but the sale made it irresistible.   This is my first time dealing with Dunkendabears so I wasn't sure what to expect but he was super professional.  The shipping was fast, communication was good and the packaging was amazing.

My box came in partially crushed  :(   I was pretty worried the shrimp would not fair well but they were packed in there super tight and there were Orange flourescent stickers all over the box  saying "HOLD FOR PICK UP"     You would think that he made the package Idiot proof. ...... you would think.... heh

Also in the box were different food samples and even some human candys.

Great job!

• 4 months later...

Just scored some sweet Shrimp Nature products during the 20% off sale! Moringa, Brown, Kale, leaves, and alder cones! Super fast shipping, free candies, and a whole Shrimpernet cinnamon spring roll! Thanks, Erik!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I recently got shrimp nature werwa and health to help with a bacteria infection in my neo tank. Happy to say I hvant had any more deaths in weeks and my shrimp love the werwa.

Extra samples of fulvo was also added to my order and even some candy. Thanks so much!

I don't think werwa is supposed to do anything with bacterial problems.  "Werwa promotes the growth , moulting and coloration of young and adult shrimp."

Cool it had that effect for you, though.

You're right, I worded that wrong.

I bought the Shrimp Nature Health Spray for the bacteria infection and added the Werwa because it says it increases the vitality of the aquarium and helps improve water quality, plus what you mentioned. So I figured and couldn't hurt and sounded like a good supplement.

You're right, I worded that wrong.

I bought the Shrimp Nature Health Spray for the bacteria infection and added the Werwa because it says it increases the vitality of the aquarium and helps improve water quality, plus what you mentioned. So I figured and couldn't hurt and sounded like a good supplement.

So the Health Spray completely cured your shrimp of the bacteria infection?

If that is so, it would be beneficial to lots of people.

Did you have IAL in your tank?