Networking amongst friends

Soothing Shrimp

I don't know how well this thread will do, however I was thinking to myself as I was walking my kids to school today that we are around each other much of the time talking shrimp, and yet if we were to network a little between ourselves, we probably would find out that we may be able to help each other out in other ways too by simply letting things be known.

For instance, Chris does cell phone repair, and buys cell phones for parts, etc as well.  Perhaps another member may need his service, wants to sell their phone, or knows someone that does.

See?  Simple. :thumbsu:

Anyone?

Im hoping to hit the lotto tonight... Lol 160 million... Ill open a shrimp and buce farm

I usually buy a lotto ticket whenever I pump a tank of gas. That $1 is worth the 5mins if daydreaming that takes me away from the hassle and grind. 90% of the time the ticket goes uncheck for weeks or never checked at all. Usually I end up with a ticket with ink too smeared to read. Anyone ever just buy a ticket for the daydream factor and fancy conversation? I don't want to think I'm alone in this one.

I usually buy a lotto ticket whenever I pump a tank of gas. That $1 is worth the 5mins if daydreaming that takes me away from the hassle and grind. 90% of the time the ticket goes uncheck for weeks or never checked at all. Usually I end up with a ticket with ink too smeared to read. Anyone ever just buy a ticket for the daydream factor and fancy conversation? I don't want to think I'm alone in this one.

no buddy your not alone... I know i dont have a chance in hell of winning but its nice to think about lol

I am a Senior in a Baccalaureate Science and Nursing Program, and also a cake decorator.

However unless you are near me (Upstate NY) I cant really assess you, or offer much nursing help from long distance

As for the cakes, I'm not sure how well that would work with shipping....

Is nursing a big thing for upstate New York? I have a cousin also living in upstate New York (Rochester) for her nursing program as well.

Not all colleges have nursing programs, however there are many that do. Also when licensed in NY, the license is accepted in all 50 states. The demand for nurses is high nation wide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very smart, you guys do an awesome job. More work than the doctors and give the patients bad news whem the doc wont come see them.

Yep, do cell phones, laptops, tablets, tvs, etc. Buy broken and unused phones.

Been a Police officer a few years, cant fix tickets but know the laws! Lol