Names and faces

Subtletanks91

it is a shame such wonderful animals get such a bad rap. alot of it goes back to victorian times though. pits were used like alot of large breeds in bull baiting and bear baiting for spot. blood sports were a huge thing back then. pits are also called nanny dogs because they were kept with kids back then as well. im a huge lover of big dogs, ive had 3 dobies and a few pits. moose my mutt right now is mostly pit. i owned his grandmother she was pit and chow, grandpa was full pit. i had to put her down the day we moved about 5 years ago now. i think she had an allergic reaction to a bee sting and with 2 days couldnt stand and was anemic. moose's dad was german shepherd. wonderful dog he is but one look at him and he has the pitty head lol. i will always keep pits and larger dogs they are so great

I will post a picture too, if you guys PROMISE! PROMISE! not to laugh.

Hello My name is Sarah and I am a Tank-a-holic. I have been keeping fish for over 15 years, I just started shrimp 3 years ago with cherries and I have been hooked ever since. I keep Galaxy rasboras, and a glofish tank compelete with LED lights and 1 fat molly that eats ANY plants, java fern, Java moss, slurp!

Oh yeah, where is your picture SOOTHING? I am calling you out Bryce!!

PS I am the one in the white dress, :) 

Its one of the only pictures I have on my computer right now of myself. Its one of my wedding photos.

post-57-0-04726900-1395980078_thumb.jpg

I have to agree with Sarah... Bryce. It's time to come out of the closet per sae bwahahahaha jk

@sarah it's very addictive. I remember getting my first tank when I was 6. I thought wow my very own tank. From there till now it's been almost seventeen years. Haha always had a tank running. While I am new to inverts and plants still only about two years experience. I learn something new everyday, it's a passion not many people have N eye for

I am a born again aquarist... I had tanks when I was young, but then stopped for around 8 years. Then it october of '12 I decided to buy a tank, bought a 55g tank and since then that became a 75g and I added more... up to the 5 and a half I'm at now lol

Thank you Bryce! I knew it was the dress, because the lady said I was the only one that could be zipped into it, first try! Some how I pictured you Bryce, like a Jimmy buffet type, wearing a straw hat, holding a Margarita, floating in an inner tube. In the next inner tube, Speedie holding a cold beer. That's where he's been hiding!