Names and faces

Subtletanks91

Since nobody else is doing this I'll "man-up" ;)

Here's an older pic (2011) of me and my only child - she is SPOILED rotten but they always are

I am engaged (wedding planned for next yr) to a wonderful girl, she isn't huge on multiple tanks, but usually doesn't say anything other than a dirty look when I set up a new one lol. So when it comes to that I'm pretty lucky lol

Sick Dobbie. I've been wanting one for years. Once I get my own place getting a Dobbie would be first on my list.

My name is John, and I work in IT at a Canadian tv station. I'm relatively new to shrimp keeping, but already have two tanks going with a third in the planning phase.

My other hobbies include: weight lifting, gaming, building computers, hiking, and fishing.

ed51c498296cdefabb43286a77b85bbd.jpg

• 1 month later...

This picture was taken about 2-3 months ago. If you haven't already seen me on YouTube; this is my family and I.

post-127-0-60366500-1412942537_thumb.jpg

Lol det... My wife said she wants your wifes earrings

Haha, well we do both live in Georgia. I am sure if she wants to know I can ask.

• 2 months later...

Army wouldn't take me because I have a GED and not a high school diploma... I kinda thought it was funny... im a cnc machinist. . Im smart enough to build air planes and guns... not to mention I use to do long range target competitions... lol I just kinda shook it off and said your loss.... but a dream did die that day Ive wanted to be an airborne ranger my whole life....

I wanted to be a marine or black op for awhile, mostly cod games getting to my head, but it would still be awesome

Flemish giant?  They were originally bred for food.

Runt_and_Paxie.jpg

Do you own that?!?!?!

Same as other thread... Picture is only one I have with the four of us. Georgianna, my wife, is the one that "lowered her bar" and "settled" for me (the old guy). Peter is the older of the two boys (now 12) and Marty is our terror (now 6). Meghan is the "mop-with-eyes" we rescued last year. beb92bf22bb4ddd5f67f03027a932567.jpg2f8fc1f7a24faf5c5b4c9a077ffebe38.jpg

Work at an independent school in Maryland as its Facilities Director - went to school there and have been employed for 30 years (74% of my life on the same campus). Just retired as varsity lacrosse coach - that's a young guys gig, or at least younger than me. Kids both go to school there so we spend a lot time together.

I currently have three tanks going with the final two coming within the next month.

As I have said numerous times, when I found this hobby I was very fortunate to wander onto TSS. GREAT people!!!! Thanks for all the help and advise.

Alias is Steve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk