Names and faces

Subtletanks91

Just a quickie shot from this weekend's set of shows.  That's me bouncing off a wall and doing slapstick in the show.  Not bad for a 44 yr old. LOL  I've always been the type of actor called on for physical comedy.

Reminds me of  the "I'm In The Mood" video by Robert Plant :)

So out of 114 members I see 5 pictures posted. Am I the only one who likes to put a name and face to who I'm talking to guys? Bwahahahaha ha

I know there are probably some very private people here. I used to be that way lol

It's called a schnookered moment, Bryce. Was last New Years. (DarkCobra also got pics of me downtown molesting public water fountains/statues.)

I don't follow any fad; wear dresses fishing, and goth grungy jeans to dinner parties.

I'm not really a "sheep" type (except for this thread).

I don't like pictures of myself, or my voice recorded (answering machine) but got used to it over the years when I sang with my band in PA.

I used to be incredible shy, but as I get older, ( can't believe I'll be 50 next year!) I just don't care anymore :)

-Stef*

Yeah seriously. TV has changed way to much from what it used to be. What happened to Johnny quest and tom and jerry!!!! Ahhh the good ol' days. Lol

I agree people are way to quick to judge a book by its cover instead of reading the pages to find out what it's about. People now days are worse than they used to be.

What kind of pets do you have? Aside from the tanks haha

I used to have a rat, rabbit, leopard geckos, anoles, fire belly toads, dogs, cats, soft shelled freshwater turtles, stink pot turtles, red ear sliders, corn snakes, blue belly lizards (western fence lizards) alligator lizards, conure, parakeets, cockatiels, iguana. Wow I just realize I had a lot of pets growing up lol. That's not a good thing.

What I meant by worse is the younger generations I.e. My generation and the few after me, have no respect, no manners, no self regard for safety. It's all about gangs violence and drugs with them. No school nada.

If I ditched school when I was younger (which I did on many occasions) I would get whooped when I got home.

Yeah, the "Do unto others as you would have done unto yourself" seems to be rare nowadays.

I had so many different critters, I can't name them all. Most exotic was probably the emu.

Worked at zoos, kennels, grooming shops (had 3 in the past), and vets.

Some animals were captured orphans that were re-released back home in the wild. Skunks, owls, even a copperhead that I "played" with for a few hours before I found out what it was (I was 12).

I befriended a guard dog at a gas station (Junkyard Shepherd) by feeding it hot dogs then all but drug it home with me to play with for a bit because I didn't have a dog. (I was 10)

It attacked my step father when he came home, lol, and he had to lock himself in the bathroom until I took it back. Did I have a tanned butt that day! (Another thing lacking in today's society. My butt is no worse for the tanning, and I never did it again.)

Currently, I have 2 ferrets, 2 cats, and the indoor Aquarium Gardens that are slowly taking over the house.

:) Stef*

• 3 months later...

Let's get this rolling again guys!!!!! With so many new member, who will hopefully be active with the close knit family here maybe we can get some good threads going, great raok, as well as more member for our SPONSOR raok (located at the bottom of the page)

They had a money sash at my brother in laws wedding (on the right) so I had to dance with him lollol.

post-90-0-82569100-1405572576_thumb.jpg

Well I'll take a stab at this: my name is scott, I have 1 overactive black lab, 2 cats one of which can't decide if it's a dog or a squirrel deffinatly not a cat. I'm have been married for 6 years and have one child. Here is the only photo I have of me on the phone. uravasyg.jpg

Hahaha Scott you look like the dude from breaking bad =X

Ya i have been told then when I get all suited up for hazmatt. The funny thing is I have never seen the show. And you should see the looks I get when I climb out of a Van carrying a big meeter in one hand a big yellow box in another and have a meeter on my hip beeping. I think people think either plague or nuclear. When I'm actually just sampling god knows what's in the ground or some drum that has been located on my site. This day I was sampling old electrical transformers. Turns out they were full of motor oil. O well still got to scare people for the day.

They fill them with oil why idk, I saw one explode in a hurricane once was quite a show. I know you can run a bio diesel engine off the oil in side one of them, saw it on one of them prepper show's.