Names and faces

Subtletanks91

Now where getting somewhere haha

that's an awesome job Scott. I ha e a friend who works wase waer treatment facilities and she gets suited up like that as well.

you should watch it. Ita hilariously funny. Because it actually happens alot in the us.

Lol I hate respirators, masks, suits and what have you. Spent a good month in one in Iraq, shortage of water, 120 degrees lol it looks cool until you have to do it.

Always laugh in the Army commercials where it shows the guy smiling with a clean uniform wearing 80lbs of gear lol. Not much fun when you do it.

Haha the commercials are the new "I want you" type of posters now, anything they can put in the media to get you to join. When I was in high school I went to the Air Force recruiters office and was about to sign the paperwork but decided to wait. So I went to the marine office and decided it wasn't for me and signed up for ROTC. But then I got expelled and screwed that all up. I wanted to fly the fa 22 raptors, beautiful plane. Can best any plane in a dogfight or bombing flight. I still drool over it.

Army wouldn't take me because I have a GED and not a high school diploma... I kinda thought it was funny... im a cnc machinist. . Im smart enough to build air planes and guns... not to mention I use to do long range target competitions... lol I just kinda shook it off and said your loss.... but a dream did die that day Ive wanted to be an airborne ranger my whole life....

Army wouldn't take me because I have a GED and not a high school diploma... I kinda thought it was funny... im a cnc machinist. . Im smart enough to build air planes and guns... not to mention I use to do long range target competitions... lol I just kinda shook it off and said your loss.... but a dream did die that day Ive wanted to be an airborne ranger my whole life....

I was a jumpmaster and was trying to go to SF selection. Went through airborne, air assault, and sere school. Made it through the first week, did probably a 30 mile ruck March and got everything done. The 2nd week strap broke on the saw I was carrying and I face planted and broke my collar bone.

I was a jumpmaster and was trying to go to SF selection. Went through airborne, air assault, and sere school. Made it through the first week, did probably a 30 mile ruck March and got everything done. The 2nd week strap broke on the saw I was carrying and I face planted and broke my collar bone.

Ouch! That's terrible...after all that hard work! And don't they just tell you to come back and try it again, from the beginning? Ugh...no!

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone! My name is Allison or some call me Alli. I am studying biology and I am going to school part time while I work. I work at a dog and cat boutique and I am a cat and dog groomer. My hobbies include fancy goldfish keeping and breeding, gardening, cooking, soccer, sewing, and now shrimp. My boyfriend David and I have 3 cats and I have LOTS of fish tanks haha. post-295-140978491579_thumb.jpgpost-295-140978505636_thumb.jpgpost-295-140978508086_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh hey! Wow, I have never read this thread.

I just started keeping marmorkrebs, but I have my heart set on a malawa/chocolate neo tank one day. My other aquatic tank is a planted temperate community, and there's also a little betta tank (this is what you get for "rescuing" a sickly lookkng betta, she'll get fat and live so long you wonder what happened to the supposed two year lifespan).

The non-aquatic tank has a Cranwell's horned (pacman) frog, which will hopefully be planted up this weekend if my package arrives. Yes, I know you are not supposed to plant pacman tanks. Clearly I didn't learn my lesson about killing plants in my other tank(s) and am just asking for a plant-pocalypse.

I have five rabbits: one bonded pair (Umaro and Trouble), one disabled (Sam), and two I'm trying to pair up (Thor and Pancake). I'm really a crazy bunny person, and I got into aquaria as a way to relieve the stress of bunnies. I should mention at this point that my coping strategies leave a lot to be desired. Do not emulate them.

I work for a vet, and I'm basically Sucker Number One, so there have been a lot of animals that have been in and out of my care. My poor parents have yet to evict me. I say that partially because they don't ask me for rent, but more because my patients have necessitated some pretty impressive cleanup efforts. (There is NO correct response to your mom greeting you at the door with, "Don't worry, I needed to buy new sheets anyway!")

My name is Steve, and everyone calls me Doc, and has for a long time now. Live in the Rocky Mountains of Montana.

Love, Aquatics, and animals, music, photography, computers, martial arts, football, sports, and spending time with

my family and friends. I am single and love being independent doing the things that I want to do when and how I

want to do them. I am new to Shrimp Keeping, but am finding out that I really enjoy it.

Doc 1a

- Me in my back yard

doc5

- Me at my desk

Shadow

- My Dog named Shadow (She is an excellent Dog about 8 years old)

Tigger sitting Up

- My Show Bunny Named Tigger

250x250 Me

- Some of my interests and hobbies

What I Love2

- I am a Peyton Manning Fan, #18 - I go where my QB goes

My shrimp

- Some of my Shrimp

- Album and more about me

Dude Steve ,
Tigger is badass. What kind of bunny?
I want one so bad..!