Hard times sale

countryboy12484

Well guys, i dont know any better way to put it but things are kinda rough on the home front, but my misfortune could be your oppertunity to get some good suff at a good price. I have a collection of over 40 rare mosses and around the same number of buces and they are ALL for sale. The buces ill take $15 a pice and the moss price will vary with how much i have of each sp. most mosses are enough to cover one of hans 2x2 ledges. Contact me via pm for a list of what i have because its too much to list here.

awww.. but its nice to have a way to make a little cash when you need it right?     I hope you sell lots of stuff and relieve the pressure a bit.   I wish I had room but my tank is filled up with plants!   

I've gotten lots of mosses from Countryboy and they are all very nice. Highly recommend him for some cool different types of moss you proably don't have.

Sorry to hear about the troubles :(

Thanks again guys... I wanna apologize if i go mia for a while... I just want you guys to know i love you all and thanks for the support and i hope to be back as soon as i get my life straightened out.

Ok guys sorry if i didnt anawer you your pms i posted my sale on several forums and kinda got swamped with interest im going to post a more organized list with pricing in the next few days and then the sale will resume.. And again im sorry if i didnt get back to you i wasnt trying to be rude

I will throw this out there i have a aquatank co2 regulator only been used a few months for $45 plus shipping. I also have 5lbs pluse of some "syriue" type stone ill sell for $20 pluse shipping and i have enough cholla pieces to fill a medium flat rate box its is a mix of logs unique pieces and slabs ill sell the whole lot for $35 shipped.

Ok folks heres the buces i will do the following buce for $15 each or any 5 for $60 plus shipping

Brownie red

Brownie blue

Pixi

Black centipede

Black phantom

Red velvet

Orange velvet

Kapuas hulu 2

Pink lady

Godzilla

Greesow

Pink bilblis

Black catherinae

Mini catherinae

Icarus velvet

Kedagang mini

Pygmeae

Diamond

Blue devil

cowboy, does that brownie purple need high light and co 2? do you have other purple stuff? You arnt getting out of the hobby completely are you????

i also have shiney purple mini but its one of my favorites so im holding on to it. 90% of your buce do fine in low light shrimp style tanks. Im not getting out of the hobby im keeping 3 tanks im just scaling back for a while to make more time for my wife and daughter. And pay off allot of bills so i dont need to work. 60+ hours week

aww you know I was just teasing you right Cowboy?  about the taunting?    In my life, Im known for being a purple addict.   I am a pet groomer and even my grooming table and clippers are purple  :)   along with all my towels and tool bag ect