Crossing TB with Neo

Has anyone ever actually tried to mix a Neo and Crystal or Bee shrimp? I know everyone says they can't interbreed but I have a very reputable source that says it is possible. From what I hear the only difference between the two is a variation on one pair of legs that are used during mating. The differnece is very slight and in the right situations a cross is possible. Think about ligers and zonkeys and beefalo very unlikely but technically possible. Any input would be appreciated, I'm trying it right now anyway.

i have heard of it being done however those who have said it can be done also said the off spring were sterile or never carried eggs full term.

It would make sense that the offspring are seterile all of the crosses I mentioned are sterile as well, a one time animal.

I've been keeping them together for years and.....nuthin!!

I've also heard that it has been done before but have never seen any pics of what they look like.

I have a panda and a neo in the breeding box together and she is ready to molt. If it doesn't happen tonight then I guess I could try again when she is ready next time. She wants no part of the male in the breeding box and is literally running away from him.

Ryan, disregard my previous post. I was thinking CRS and neos. Duh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be eagerly awaiting the offspring. And yes he is ahead of the game with many points. I will document the baby shrimp when they arrive, I wonder if they would be sterile like a mule?

I use the air pump seems to work well for the medium size box. I wonder if there would be flow issues on the large box. I will try and get a picture of her released her back into the tank and now she is in hiding. She is traumatized after her interspcies breeding.