1$ Gallon Sale Pet Co

Steve R.

Just saw the $1 Gallon Sale at my local Petco. Saw posts about the rumor but don't know if this was posted before.

It includes 10G, 20G, 29G, 40G and 55G and runs trough May, 2.

post-245-0-68669500-1428174591_thumb.jpg

post-245-0-59675700-1428174730_thumb.jpg

I know it true in my area I just bought a 55 gallon for my step daughter to upgrade fish tank from the 20 since she keep the fish alive and its her birthday

I'm so temptered to buy a 40g breeder, but I already have three tanks cycling for shrimp hehe. Don't know what the hubby would think about a couple more.

I would go for 20L, you'll love the longer footprint. Not as high so doesn't look so empty if you just have shrimp.

I told my girl not to let me buy anymore tanks this sale. Then I said unless their 20L haha got a fill my fish room I now have two empty 40gs 4 empty 55gs and a 30g.now I just need to finish my fish room Gona try and get a lot done tomarrow before my girl wakes up. I've been really sick and she keeps trying to get me to relax, and I'm like I only worked 8 hours today in the sun it's not that bad.

Garden, you make me feel like a slacker! My coworker is always yelling at me because I come in to work on my days off. I tell him that he works seven days a week on purpose so he shouldn't talk.

(I know a lot of people do manage work weeks in excess of 40 hours ... I'm just not naturally that kind of person. I can't do 50 hour weeks or routinely go 14 days without a day off.)

Garden, you make me feel like a slacker! My coworker is always yelling at me because I come in to work on my days off. I tell him that he works seven days a week on purpose so he shouldn't talk.

(I know a lot of people do manage work weeks in excess of 40 hours ... I'm just not naturally that kind of person. I can't do 50 hour weeks or routinely go 14 days without a day off.)

So you wouldn't like my 70hr work weeks? More if you count school lol.

I enjoy some of what I do. I do feel like a crazy person most of the time, though. I think my boss needs to hire more people. I feel like I have three distinct jobs and I'm expected to cover a fourth and fifth position as the people doing them get time off.

What were we talking about? Oh, tanks. Yeah. I paid my taxes so I am officially broke until next month. If I PM anyone about an order, please yell at me for being financially irresponsible. (This is probably going to backfire in a spectacular fashion when I have a freakout and set up a new shrimp rack next month, isn't it.)

Is the 15gal size included? They don't carry tank only 15's at petsmart.

It's Petco and I am pretty sure the 15 is not included. It wouldn't hurt to ask if you see one, though.

I so wish the 15 gallon was included, I would buy like 5 lol. My petco told me they don't even sell 15 gallon tanks even though I was in there the last time they had a tank sale and they had one for $36 dollars.