red crystal & TB tank

sewoeno

this tank has been running since february. no habitants for 4 months.. had problems with my crystals in their old tank so i moved them into this fluval ebi. it was intended only for my TB's but i didn't have any other choice.

crappy full tank shot.

124bpdd.jpg

23msqyr.jpg

166evdv.jpg

20zy5xg.jpg

also purchased some RKK & BKK stripes. they just arrived today 7/16

15o6wjc.jpg

34y38mt.jpg

had my first berry since november last night. hope this means my luck is turning around!

xckk7a.jpg

tank looks awesome. i'll always be a fan of that fake background. just works for me.

oh glad they are getting berried finally!

hahaha yes thats how i feel! normally i hate backgrounds in general but i like that one so much. although i'm slightly afraid the babies may get stuck on the side of it.. or find their way behind it maybe. i guess i'll find out!

Congratulations Amber! Glad to see your CRS are berried and I hope they continue for you.

berried female dropped all her eggs but one. i think it was her first time... sad but at least eggs are promising for all my others!

was blessed with new shrimp also!

ruby red for this tank:

2zisk0j.jpg

2zp5dp0.jpg

also added new mischlings to my 10g thats half full of water... these tanks will all be moving soon so i didn't want to fill it all the way just to drain it.

nldjqv.jpg

2ioms9.jpg

I have a shrimp that looks very much like your ruby red. Is the ruby red considered a TB, or is it a Ruby Red CRS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

its a taiwan bee. i don't think crs have any other name aside from a super crs that are almost all red, but even then the red is different

• 4 weeks later...

so after my last post i found out i am pregnant and have been extremely sick with morning sickness... my poor tanks are neglected.. but last night i finally spotted a female who i was convinced was a male!

dmcrvm.jpg

5xmtyf.jpg

hopefully i can get to the store to buy some water for changes.. i guess waiting two weeks is what i'm going to start doing instead of weekly changes.