WTB Black Panda Shrimp & Shadow Panda Shrimp

brandonhauser

Hey all!

Just joined the forum and am on a mission to get myself some high quality shimp. My search last night through the marketplace turned up many beautiful colorations, however, i am in search of some high quality black panda shrimp. If the price is right, I could be also be interested in getting some matching crystal reds. Thanks in advance everyone!

Brandon

Welcome! I'm pretty new to this community as well, Joe's Aqua or Han Aquatics are 2 people I've worked with and have had great service and quality. There are many many more people on here though that have excellent stock as well. I would also recommend joining the Shrimps and Plants Auction -USA group on facebook, tons of great shimp going for great prices all the time. You can check down at the bottom of the forum categories and all those people and names are great places to check as well.

WHAT EVER YOU DO, DO NOT BUY FROM SHRIMPUSA.COM. YOU WILL GET RBed and you don't want that

Berty's name is probably GBR since he goes by that in a few other forums, ShrimpScales (matt) has some pretty amazing panda at unbeatable prices and mayphly also have some nice shrimps.  Those 3 guys have some amazing U.S. bred pandas.  Joe's Aquarium and Blue Crown Aquatic are the way to go for imports.

Shrimpscales and Mayply are my recommendations.  Right here on this forum.  amazing gorgeous shrimp, good prices and so helpful  great communicators.  

I bought some awesome taitbees and psuedo taibees from mayphly

Mayphly has some great BKK extremes at an awesome price http://www.shrimpspot.com/index.php?/topic/4893-5-bkk-extreme-taiwan-bee-for-sale/

I would by them but I dont have the room and its starting to get cold here in central MN

I just got some black pandas, blue bolts, and golden bees this week from Shrimpscales. It's all subjective, but the shrimp I got were top notch, especially at the prices he charges. Just look at the pics in his listing. What you see is is usually what you get or better. I was new to this forum, but not new to shrimping, and was hesitant to purchase from the marketplace, but Matt made it easy. Fast shipping, safe packing, and excellent communication.

Edited by 240ric