lets talk air pumps

Fusion 700 came in today and I'm really impressed. For $18 it replaced both my whisper 40s and runs 7 sponge/corner filters with room to spare. I love the adjustable knob as well, i have it at about 40% right now. Plus it's quieter than the whispers.

Wonder what's going on with them?

I've ordered several times from Ken's and never had a problem?

I dont know whats going on. I use to order $150+ a month in food and never had a problem. When you do get a hold of ken he acts like its not a big deal and doesn't even apologize for delays or not getting back in a timely manner. I use to love kens. I think after all these years he's still a one man show or doesnt have enough employees. But like I said its his lack of concern is what is troubling me.

those with alita pumps, al-60 in particular, how hot does the casing of your pump get? Mine is a 101F, I opened a few of the spare valves to reduce back pressure in an attempt to cool it down.

My price range is around $50, maybe a bit more if i can sell some of my shrimp locally. I'm planning to get TBs so i wanna spend most of my budget on them. But that alita unit looks nice, might be worth spending extra since this will probably replace my other pumps and may be the last pump I'll ever need to buy.

Save your money and spend the extra to get an alita. I have one running for 5 years and haven't touched it. Plus have more than enough air, I'm actually over capacity from what people say but I have to still bleed off air. And it's quieter than multiple cheap air pumps and your running 1 versus 5-20 pumps.

I also recommend a http://www.jehmco.com/ pump from these guys. They actually use thier pumps in the hospital I work at in patient rooms and you can't hear them.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

My pump finally showed up after 3-4 weeks after zero correspondence from Ken's.  

It's amazing how much air I have at my disposal......and so, so quiet.  It's built like a tank........I'm hoping it lasts like one.

Alita +1, Ken's - not so much