West coast RAOK

Shrimp lady

Hi all shrimp folks!

It's X-mas time and now is a great time for a shrimp RAOK!

This will be for West coasters (states west of the Rockies but Denver is still in the running) ONLY due to weather issues in the Midwest and back east. I only ask you pay $15.00 USPS priority mail postage which will include a professional packing job to get these to their new home safely.

NEW! 12-8-15 I will add in some Subwassertang, & Floating riccia which the shrimp seem to like climbing on and hanging upside down!

Check my feed-backs on E-bay for live items shipped under "Settersrme" (88)

Up for grabs are 14+ Red rili's I bred and come from Hawaii! I have had this line for 1.5 years now and could'nt be more happier with them, Fun to watch and prolific breeders too.

I keep these in Well water at 7.5 P.H., G.H. 8, K.H. 12 @ 74o Good luck!

Winner will be contacted via e-mail provided and payment for shipping is by Paypal.

Thanks!

Merry holidaze

post-3228-0-84263500-1449400027_thumb.jp

post-3228-0-62017100-1449400048_thumb.jp

I forgot one important thing,,, How do I active the random number counter to pick the winner and when do I stop excepting entries???

Very Generous of you!

It's totally up to you when the RAOK ends, we don't have set dates here. As for the random number generator, I think most just use https://www.random.org and screen shot the page as proof on winner. I hope this helps clear things up a little bit  :)

Pokeshrimp, yes N.M. is concidered in the west.

Thanks all for the help here as I thought the random number generator was a part of this board or something...LOL

1. Eloodaku 
2. Knutsen1122
3.pokeshrimp 
4. Sandovalsbco
5. d0pey

6. ShrimpP

Thanks for the generous RAOK! Perfect starter colony. I'm in WA as well, just a bit south of Seattle. Nearly identical water parameters, just slightly less GH/KH. I have a brand new 10g shrimp-only tank (so I am sure no used copper meds ever used in tank) up and running fully cycled ready to go! And pretty much have all the necessary knowledge and accessories needed (cholla wood, IAL, sponge filter, shrimp calcium food, fresh veggies, cuttle bone, etc.) But keep things fair :) Might be interested in buying some inverts.

1. Eloodaku 

2. Knutsen1122

3.pokeshrimp 

4. Sandovalsbco

5. d0pey

6. ShrimpP

7. Shrimp Lover

Thank you so much for the RAOK! I have been looking for some new shrimp to add to my colony and these would be perfect! There are so beautiful!