Its so hard to be patient!

Jadenlea

I have an OEBT Tank  and the shrimp and molting all over the place but no berries yet!    Everytime I see a molt I get all excited and search the tank.   They have only been in there a couple months and I know it will happen but its sooo hard to be patient !

Just sharing because I knew you would all understand. 

I have an OEBT Tank  and the shrimp and molting all over the place but no berries yet!    Everytime I see a molt I get all excited and search the tank.   They have only been in there a couple months and I know it will happen but its sooo hard to be patient !

Just sharing because I knew you would all understand. 

I understand what your going through. My first big purchase was five BTOE's and I was nervous about keeping them alive. Then I was worried because my substrate was black and could never see them. A month ago I saw my first baby and now have a couple dozen. I lucked out and ended up with four females and one male. They are all berried right now.

I know, right?

It looks like I have 2 saddled TT females but no eggs yet. The plants in the tank don't help either. It's hard to find a yellow shrimp in leaves. I think we should wait and let the shrimp do their thing.

I know how you feel, I can't wait for my tb to breed!

Now I just have to leave them alone and not be tempted to start adding this and that to the tank.

Took a few months but my bee tanks are starting to reproduce. Got some Shrimpscales BKK, Joe's BKK misch and Mayphly's tiatbees. Cant wait to see what I get.

I thought my tangerine tigers would never get berried. Would always see saddled females and molts. Then finally a berried female. And then babies. The wait always makes the first sighting so much sweeter.

=^._.^=

• 3 weeks later...

Lyana, a tip that was given me is you can turn off the lights and use a camera with night vision to see through the shell.

Was unsure if Soothing was serious or pulling our legs..........is this possible?  Can anyone recommend a "cheap" night-vision monocular/glasses/lens that works?  Do night-vision apps work?