RAOK Hornwort

Jadenlea

Anyone want some?   Free. Ill even pay the shipping :)

Ill be doing a tank cleaning this week and my tank is overrun with Hornwort from Mayply.   It can be a stem or floating plant. 

I would say I have enough to send to 3 people (could be more but no promises)    start a number list and if needed Ill do 

a random number generator tuesday.     :)    

Ill add a picture when the lights come on.  

1. PlantDude
2. Shrimple Minded
3. Hersheyb
4. mbenjamin16
5.SANDO 

6. DETAquarium

Thank you for the RAOK!

Just an update.  Had to get all the stuff for the shipping.  I have it now so I will be doing the tank clear on sunday and putting them in the mail on monday .    Ill do the drawing on Sat   Good luck :)   Also we have a warm up here in NH.  Will be in the  40s here next week so I htink the plants will be fine

So apparently I am so computer inept I cant figure out how to get the random generator numbers to cut and paste and I cant get my samsung phone to take a screenshot so Mayphly being the generous person he is has agreed to generate and post the numbers. 

They should be incoming any minute. Thanks Andy!

Hey all.  Just a heads up.  I have not heard from 2 of the winners and these need to go out  on monday so if I don't hear from you by bedtime tonight I will pick 2 other people and message them and hope they respond with addresses by morning.  I dont want the plants to die  waiting to be shipped and the tank has to be done today or wait till next weekend .    I have sent PMs also.   

Well Dang.   I still have not heard from 2 of the winners but the packages are all packed and ready to ship.   The first two people who signed up for the RAOK  to PM with an address  before I go to the post office tomorrow afternoon will get the other two packages.   Sorry to the 2 winners who didnt notice in time.  :(     You still have time if you can be the first two to PM me