which one

atteb

May I ask what the factors would be?

Probably substrate color, how planted its going to be, price, tank mates etc etc.

But yea I'd pick blue velvets and get some tangerine tigers as tank mates. I think the blue/orange storm when feeding looks neat.

Is clear a color? Blue Velvet all the way, it might just be me but snow balls remind me too much of ghost shrimp. Not sure if I should keep them or feed them to my fish, sorry ghost shrimp, I mean snow ball fans... Ha Ha! Super easy to cull however...

Well what I wanted to do was to put and do an acclimatization very slowly Snowballs in with my Snow White Crystals to have all white color, but from what I am hearing I don't think the Snowballs will be as white as my Crystals are?

My substrate in the Crystal tank is Flourite dark which is a dark brown, the Snow whites stand out on it don't know if the Blue Velvet would though? I have a piece of Mopani in the tank and a plant that is grass like I am seeing if its doing to love or hate my tank. I am also trying some Glosso in the tank so far not very good as they need high light but I do have new growth coming from the gravel, I am not sure I like this substrate or not but want to leave all alone for the time being, I have not had good luck in the past with sand so want to stay away from that plus the Crystals are doing so very well in the tank.

In my other tank I have the ever famous Fire Reds and a few Indian Zebras, they adapted well to the harder water but I don't see any young from them yet. They just might have to be moved from that tank into one of their own as I really like them and their patter plus they are quite small in size too which is neat.

So it seems the majority say Blue Velvets.

I have snowballs on black substrate and my black diamond shrimps and blue velvets and painted fire reds all of them in white crystal like substrate. (separate tanks of course)

I added photos just to give you an idea.

Oh those blue velvets are beauties .

I would initially say Snowballs. but really depends on where you purchase your Blue Velvets as some people carry gorgeous BVs.

Probably substrate color, how planted its going to be, price, tank mates etc etc.

But yea I'd pick blue velvets and get some tangerine tigers as tank mates. I think the blue/orange storm when feeding looks neat.

I might need to add some TTs to my blue rili tank. [emoji54]