Best leaves to always have?

Shrimp lover

So I will be purchasing some more leaves for my shrimp soon and I was wondering what you guys think are the necessary leaves? I currently only use IAL with the occasional beach, guava, and amaranth. I would love advice and feedback on what I should get. Btw, its for my 10 gallon neo tank.

For real banana leaves?

I had received 10 banana leaves to try out with some catappa leaves.. but i had throw them all away because i didn't like it that they were not sealed in a vacuum package. (Tantora leaves are always packed in vacuum to prevent unwanted things)

I might try it in the feature

My shrimp LOVE Tantora amaranth and mulberry. They devour them completely within a couple days.

I always have IAL in there too, but they take much longer to be completely consumed.

I have Tantora guava in my tanks, but they just sit there. I heard they are good for the water and are anti-microbial so I leave them in, but they are not eaten at all.

My shrimp love Noni Nettle and Papaya leaves in addition to the others mentioned. All 3 are great "food" leaves. I carry the most extensive line of leaves and natural products of the group sponsors. Please check out my website www.buypetshrimp.com and let me know if you have any questions.

Alright, I went to the Tantora website to look at their products.  They show the nutritional value of these leaves.  Then it is suggested to boil these  leaves 10-15 minutes.  I'm no nutritionist but boiling removes nutrients including minerals.  Does anybody just steam them which should keep loss of nutrients to a minimum and provide better quality food?

Thanks, where can I buy them?

hispanic/ethinic grocery stores ALWAYS have them in stock.. and they are HUGE and CHEAP.. dry them out naturally or put them in oven.. low setting to dry them that way too.. :)

hispanic/ethinic grocery stores ALWAYS have them in stock.. and they are HUGE and CHEAP.. dry them out naturally or put them in oven.. low setting to dry them that way too.. :)

Interesting, I've never seen them. How do they look like? And where in the sore I can find them? With fresh veggies?

Interesting, I've never seen them. How do they look like? And where in the sore I can find them? With fresh veggies?

36-2.jpg?1395758880

stacks like this in the fruit/veggie section.. stacks of them.. CHEAP.. 

you can dry them out in oven.. LOW setting.. :)