Member Map Feature

I just added a new feature that allows you to pin your location (as exact as you wish too) on a map.  This may help people find people that are local to them.  Up at the top there is a tab called Member Map and you click there and then can add your location.  I have already added my location in New Mexico. 

What do you guys this?  Useful?

Sweet I see you guys now.  It will be interesting to see what the map starts to look like as more people add their location.

Are you guys able to edit your location?  I was getting an error saying I didn't have permission.

nm I figured it out....I will set everyone up :)

I just added the permissions so everyone should be able to edit theirs. 

When you look your dog will always show up as green.

Sponsors and Blue and everyone else is Green :)  That way people can easily identify sponsors that are close to them

Great idea! Really cool. Hopefully I will run across more hobbyists in the Southeast! I want a BBQ! Haha.

I like this feature. I tried using member list to find locals in N.E. Ohio/W. Pa and it was slow and not all had locations posted.
  Only by replying to a sale item did I find someone close to me.  2.5 hrs away, but I go to see my kids that live there and a our camp close by as well