From cherries to sakuras

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The F2 are starting to show genders. Not really pleased to how the females looks like compared to their mom when she was at their age (god that just sounds so wrong) anyways, I have found a male stud chilling by the IAL with his nice red colors and have now chosen the shrimps to move to F3.

1d943caf434245aa583ea08c9a5ee1e8.jpg

Look at that hunk (F2)

edc85b4dbab043e48648844ef4eef858.jpg

2 female F1s on the substrate and the male F2 on the glass.

I chose these 3 shrimps to move on to F3 because of their redness, specially the male being red is very important if i want to breed them for contest. 1 of the female is the same shrimp used to get F2 in some posts above and the other one is the 2nd best for her extreme redness but not the same amount of red in the legs. That is why i will chose both of them hoping that one will cover up for the other

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi guys! It's been a while since I have been here in the forum because of school works and stuff but hey, the project has been going on just quite nice but the standards for culling has been getting harsher and harsher for every gen.

This gens requirement

For females: whole body must be of red color, all legs must be red or atleast have hints of red in all legs as some are late bloomers but will surely grow just fine with all solid red legs

Male: whole red body. Must have no transparent part in the body, colors in legs (optional). Luckily i found a young male with front legs that is of solid red. Pics will be up soon