down with the sickness

Subtletanks91

Haha. I'm starting to get sick. When I get sick I get bad today is the second day and my head feels like its in a garbage compactor lol. Usually I go to HW doctor but can't afford out of pocket right now. What do you guys do when your sick. Or what do you take

As long as you can get it down ya early enough.  It wil help most if you can do it before 100% sick.  You feel it, or first symptoms appear.

But it will help the sickness go away faster if you are full blown, too.

I use about half the water they say to add because otherwise to me, it tastes watered down.  PLus, It goes down faster.

I knew I shouldn't have let my mother in law take my cough medicine in December lol. -.- could have soothed my headache.

I'm going to have to go buy some. Good thing lucky is behind my house. And I have orientation there today

I don't go to the doctor and I really don't like taking med's so I just walk it off. I get sick maybe once every few years and it's always from someone else.

When I get sick I normally drink a bottle of nightquil take a few excedren and sleep it off. I take the one of us is going to die approach. Lucky for my liver this is a very rare occurrence I chock it up to being out side in the weather year round. So either you build up a strong immune system or you loose your job.

I never go to the doctor when I get sick I sleep for 2 days if I can .

In my case sleep is the best thing . The doctor gives me meds but they take 2 - 3 days to work so why bother.

For some strange reason when I get a cold which might be once a year the most my lower back "gives out" and that isn't fun so I stay in bed and try to sleep.

That happens to me but my back is bad anyways. When I get sick it almost 90% of the time turns to bronchitis. Being a smoker, it kills you

You should move to NY we will cure you of smoking by charging $10.00 a pack. Worked for me. But now I have new addictions.

10 meta it's close to 12 lol. That's how I quit went from paying 3.80 a pack to 9.50 quit that same week haha. Could always take some fish meds haha. Just recently learned a lot of people do when sickness occurs.

Just gotta want to do it is the biggest problem. I always tried to quit and always failed because I just didn't want to. I tried the patch, gum, e cig. What worked was cold turkey, stay away from smokers a week or two. After the first few days Its not,bad. Then you'll hate the smell and quit.

That's 100+ shrimp a month your missing out on.....

I still only pay like 5$ maybe 4$ for a pack I get coupons in the mail lol. See that's the problem I know I should quit but I really don't want to. Maybe one day.

I do agree though. One of my friend quit and put his money he spent on cigs for two years in a jar and had like 2 grand. -.-