down with the sickness

Subtletanks91

Allergies will also turn the slightest cold into bronchitis. Although perhaps that was the perpetual asthma?

I gotta say, though, seriously not an advocate of self-medicating. I've seen too many cases where people were convinced it was one thing, and a professional can tell at a glance that it is something else that needs a different approach.

I'm not an advocate of it either but over the last 10 years since I started smoking and I get sick it's always the same thing the same time of year. Bronchitis, or kidney stones.

Kidney stones. That's a whole nother story, talk about something horrible, even the doctors say it's worse than giving birth.

Well if your gonna keep smoking do it right smoke unfiltered camel's. Most people can't stand them. But i liked them

Camels go lucky strike man. My Gpa lived to be 93 and smoked them since he was 12. Gotta be good right?

I was reading this while half-asleep yesterday, and wondered who else on here would be talking about camels ... then I realized you didn't mean the thousand pound mammals and I decided it was WAY past bedtime.

When I was deployed we would have to give ourselves ivs and just keep trucking. Being hydrated saves you a lot in the long run.

Ivs are a good cure for hangovers too... lol I went to Florida with a bunch of buddy's that are firefighters and they brought a whole cooler full

We used to practice our monthly iv cert in the morning after a heavy night drinking lol. It cures the hangover within minutes.

I was reading this while half-asleep yesterday, and wondered who else on here would be talking about camels ... then I realized you didn't mean the thousand pound mammals and I decided it was WAY past bedtime.

I like to smoke camels in my car

country ,

Putting aside the cost its bad for your health .  I used to be addicted to Root beer floats (Vanilla ice cream with root beer ) .  I was having it for breakfast with my lunch and dinner in 30 ounce glass .

I had to stop because of my wife nagging me about it and calling my daughters and my doctor  . While back she went to CA to visit one of my daughters and her family and I went back to it for a week . Close to a gallon of root beer or cream soda daily and as much vanilla ice cream . What a lovely week it was .

I don't have a weight problem as fairly active so I allow myself such luxuries but my blood sugar is another story and when you get older you cant push it like before  .

She leaves again this Sun to visit my other daughter and I'll probably have a relapse within 10 minutes of her plane taking off but in your case stopping cold turkey is the best way .

You can only stop when your ready. I was heavy into illegal stuff. It wasn't until my fiancé finding out she was pregnant that I quit cold turkey, and I haven't been happier in my life. And I've had a pretty fd up life. But smoking is one thing I can't kick yet, subconsciously it know I should but I just don't want to yet.

I have tried several times cold turkey, patches, gum. Even e cigs when they first came out and there weren't all these kids and a 'fad' going on. Longest I got was two months and I started smoking again, it's more mental than physical, but I'm just not ready yet.

Btwlouie, haha I have a horrible sweet tooth as well. When my fiancé goes to bed and daughter I walk to the store and buy cookies or cupcakes or ice cream and chow down. Lol