Black diamond neo

Hello,

Just won these beautiful neos and wondering if anyone else has these. He sent a picture of his colony and they all seem pretty solid on the color. Know there was word of these around a year ago but haven't seen them since.

eb96426ad6a9a8998abe39dc19f92da6.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

The nice ones look very good.  Unfortunately they have a high percentage of culls.  Last I heard, you'll get maybe 10% Black Rose.

These came from the Chocolate Diamond line, just like Bloody Marys and Blue Diamonds.

So, keep on top of strict culling to keep the strain, otherwise they'll revert back to Chocolate Diamonds.

I have some in my 7g. Like soothing stated above, you will be getting a lot of different offsprings, mostly blue diamonds and such. Make sure you don't have a dark substrate as you will lose track of them (coming from personal experience).

I got one that looks just like this in a shipment of some blue dreams. I call it a black diamond or black rose, not sure of the correct term...

I also thought black diamonds came from chocolate/blue and black rose came from red... but I've been told that black rose comes from bloody mary which comes from chocolate, and black diamond comes from blue diamonds which come from blue dreams which originate from chocolate as well, and I've also had carbon rili/deep blues give off almost totally black neos, so i really don't know what to call it... so i mostly call it "that black shrimp."

'

I also thought black diamonds came from chocolate/blue and black rose came from red... but I've been told that black rose comes from bloody mary which comes from chocolate, and black diamond comes from blue diamonds which come from blue dreams which originate from chocolate as well, and I've also had carbon rili/deep blues give off almost totally black neos, so i really don't know what to call it... so i mostly call it "that black shrimp."

'

LOL  Well, the background of both would be chocolate diamonds then. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Where you get these from? they look amazing. either black or black rose, they look really devilish like. lol

Not really sure, the guy claimed to have it but then "forgot" he didn't get them in the week he posted. I found out the photo was pulled off another site.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That sucks. Is the same guy from the Facebook auctions who was posting a bunch of stuff with other people's pictures?

That be the guy