Pumped....

randy

I'm back in Canada, tons of stuff to handle ... I'll verify the winner list and then try to give out the rest of the prizes in a few days.

Glad to hear your back! We are looking forward to all of the interviews, pictures, prizes, etc. Next time bring me with you.

Glad to hear your back! We are looking forward to all of the interviews, pictures, prizes, etc. Next time bring me with you.

That night in PABP, with many top breeders gathered in water totems facility, it was brought up to have a tour group organized next year around october, the same time when there will be a big shrimp competition going on. And conferences and discussions with top breeders can be areanged. We will see how it goes.

Okay, here I am again. Before I start to give out more prizes, let's get the current winners right.

Please verify below, and let me know if I made a mistake. Please note again, winner picks up or pays for shipping. If item shipping is too much then I will swap another gift for cheaper shipping if agreed on by each winner.

Current Winner List (Dec 13)

Q:Name of "skyfish"?
A:Vodka
Prize:Skyfish Poster:
Winner:
DETAquarium (#95)
slycat929 (#136)
woopderson (#138)
Ron (#139)

Q: Natural/chemical GH booster product
A: residue (powder or gel-like)
Prize: MK BREED PRL
Winner:
woopderson (#235)

Q: Breeder's game (#141)
A: See who catches more femlae that are mistakenly caught
Prize: Skyfish Poster
Winner:
woopderson (#146)
Ron (#160)

Q: How many products does MK BREED have currently?
A: 10
MK Cheeseburger (5)
Winner:
DETAquarium (#103)
Mr Blue Panda (#182)

Special Bonus for DETAquarium
MK BREED PRL

Q: Name of the person started Crimson Japan
A:
Alternate:
Q: Country where Crimson started?
A: Japan
Water Totem Breeding Food (5)
h4n (#121)
DETAquarium (#123)
Ron (#125)
Nick_R (#129)
slycat929 (#130)
countryboy12484 (#135) # BONUS
James Aquatics (#198)

Q: Five Question from #240
A: CBDBD
*** No one got this ***

Q: Years of experience of Mr. Chu who handles 800 tanks at Water Totem's facility in PABP
A: 1 year

*** No one got this ***

Q: Five Nine Shrimp Studio Name?
A: Chinese zodiak
Prize: M9
Winner:
miwu (#334)

And yeah, for Mr. Chu who handles 800 tanks in Water Totem's PABP facility, who would've thought he was a total newbie this time last year when the facility was open?

It goes and show you the importance of SOP  (Standard Operating Procedure). While I was there, I heard them constantly discussing how better to do something. That's the kind of dedication it takes to take care that amount of tanks, catching shrimps, feeding, water change, sorting, and he bikes like 20km a day :startle: 

...and has lots of money to do the business upkeep. ;)

The building Water Totem rents is from the government for this type of industry, and the rent is actually SUPER CHEAP, about what you can rent a a bedroom apartment in a small town. And with some preferential tax/tariff terms too. Hope that will give them enough advantage to supply high quality shrimps at more affordable prices.

Hey Randy, any articles ready?

Sorry, been really busy, some are almost ready but would like to spend more time on them before publish the link. Hopefully next week I'll have more time.

I think the best gift you will be giving out is the articles you will write. The knowledge you learned and the wealth of knowledge they shared is worth more to anyone than any material gift you could give! I can't wait

• 1 month later...