Pumped....

randy

Sorry guys and gals... I've been trying to enjoy every minute here, going back to Canada on Sunday.

Still tons of prizes to give out, but let me sort out when I arrive back in Canada.... want to spend the rest of the time with families.

Got one more breeder interviewed yesterday and of course more prizes obtained... Stay tuned.

Let me throw one more question before I sign off....

The last breeder I interviewed was Fine & Nine Shrimp Studio, guess how they come up with the name Five & Nice..... hint: think Chinese, and you don't need to know any Chinese language.

Winner gets a bottle of their M9 product (Microbial Enzymes), one bottle should last for about a year for 1 - 2 tanks.... The market value is about $25.

e0d8c74ccfc5633185ff64c8f7ba0af8.jpg

d56d44b5b8098112e1cdd892a55d32d7.jpg

Again, I will sort out all the winners when I get back on Sunday with more prizes coming after that.

Yaa your alive. Enjoy the remainder of your trip. Can't wait to read all these interviews. Safe travels. I don't know how you can sit in a plane that long I can barely take 2 hours.

Total flight time is 17 hrs (15 hrs + 2 hrs) ;-( ...... next time I will take the direct flight which saves about 3 hrs.

What an adventure! I would love to see some pictures of the purple shrimp.

MK took some pictures of those purple TB with his professional equipment.... I don't have the files yet but should get them soon.da38068b80c3f8c03d895e1ca3f49958.jpg

Here is a pic of him taking the pic ;-)

Five is associated with elements focus on water and 9 is associated harmony.

So water and harmony inspired them. I know shrimp in my tank bring harmony when I watch them

Love this answer but not the correct answer, it's even simpler.

5 is a deal, high 5, accomplishment

9 is completeness

so 59 = goal completed ???  deal already made ???

Where did you guys get these meanings of numbers in Chinese? I dont even know those ;-)

Glad to see you in back in action Randy!!

I will go missing again soon and come back on Sunday...