Pumped....

randy

Yeah, most of them have to run AC almost contineously. Like this afternoon when I left Pingdon, it was about 90 degree F.

However, the breeder I just finished the interview with came up with a cheaper solition. The breeder is Chih Nan, aka Water Mirror. Stay tuned for his interview.

Interviewing Water Mirror in his coffee shop....

I guess using well water to cool the tanks.

My second guess would be:

placing the tanks in the basement or cave.

Let me take another shot at this. The natural one produces a more stable GH faster.

The natural one mixes faster which you can test by dropping a drop of each remineralizer into still water at the same time? I should be sleeping but instead I'm thinking about remineralizers.....

(Or trick question, you can't tell?! :o)

Sorry my friends....got home late last night after the last interview with Elegant Lady.... got some needed sleep and enjoyed more food and drinks...

The GH correct answer is still up for grab... I have not tried it myself yet so not sure the correctness....so atm I can only use what I was told as the correct answer. The method likely takes some time, maybe a day or two, and involves no special eqipment. And its not a trick question ;-)

Amazing lookong shrimp!

Another try at GH: if it is a simple check as you say, and it takes a day or two, then my guess is this: it has to do with how the stuff evaporates, and the residue it leaves behind. There will be differences between the residues/mineral crusts.

Amazing lookong shrimp!

Another try at GH: if it is a simple check as you say, and it takes a day or two, then my guess is this: it has to do with how the stuff evaporates, and the residue it leaves behind. There will be differences between the residues/mineral crusts.

I guess the hint helped..... you got it.

I was told the chemical onea will eventually show some powder, and natural ones will become jelly like.

Can someone do an experiment?

I have some MK Blue Diamond. I can confirm the jelly like residue, here is a pic of the top of the bottle. Its still wet with jelly/some small bits of hardened minerals. Natural product confirmed! I don't have any chemical mineralizer.

56b2f447f9b58e6fa5b248d033ea70b4.jpg

Give me some time... I will try to get one interview report done a day... without sacrafice too much time with my families here.

Also, Yi’s studio also provided some prizes... his line of enzyme type additive product that has some very good reviews.

Now... I need more questions....

For the following questions, it will be a guessing contest...please just give one set of answer....winner gets one bottle of Yis enzyme and one bottle of breeding inducing foor from Aqueous Totem and optionally a poster from skyfish if u r willing to pay for extra shipping.If no one gets all correct answer, I will pick the first one who gets the first two questions correct.

Q1: whats the most popular filtration of all the breeders I visited.

A. Canister

B. Dasy chained canisters

C. Sponge filter only

D. UGF only

E. All of mentioned above

Q2: whats the most popular TDS range for bee shrimps chosen by the visited breeders.

A. under 50

B. 50-100

C. 100-150

D. 150-200

E. Over 200

Q3: how much was the first pearl tiger auctioned for at coolshrimp forum (a popular Taiwanese shrimp auction site) a few weeks ago?

A. 10

B. 20

C. 30

D. 40

E. 50

Q4: I am bringing some neo back with me, guess the colour.

A. Purple

B. Green

C. blue

D. Red

E. Yellow

Q5: how much is the average price for one tier one PRL of the visited breeders.

A. 50

B. 100

C. 300

D. 500

E. 1000

Randy I will pm you my answers

Enjoy the day out for adventure, hope you have a good one! Glad it is Friday, work has been crazy this week.

Dear members, please note that you will pay for shipping for prizes won and its limited to North American address only....otherwise I will go broke to ship all the prizes.....

One more question for today.... the person, Mr. Chu, in the picture is the hero I met in the tour....he handles 800

Breeding tanks plus other chors associated with the operation at Aqueous Totem all by himself.

b6faa381c29f3e58a4ac912c474f77d8.jpg

Guess how long he has been in this hobby?

Prize, one of Aqueous Totems breeding inducing shrimp food.