This has got to be a mistake.

Soothing Shrimp

I had an order a few weeks ago for a screen and they claimed it was in stock and they were shipping fast. two days later they email me and say that they oversold the screen and it was on backorder. So I said fine refund my money and Ill order somewhere else. They replied ok and three days went by nothing, I asked about it only to get a response we do not handle the refunds only customer service. They will get to you when they do, I was like why would I have to wait click refund lol. Long story short I argued with them daily for a week until they refunded my money. I ordered a new screen from someone else and the day that this one arrived so did the other on that was "backordered". I had to contact them to tell them they sent me one after they refunded my money. I literally had to tell them that I got a screen by mistake, it was a 200$ screen so I figured they would at least want it back lol.