your favorite songs

aquariumlover10

It's hard to pick "one" song out of thousands of greats! Well, Jimmy Page is my favorite guitarist and song writer of all time. The emotions and passion that go in to a well writen song is what lights my fire! I think Led Zeppelin was able to create this with almost every song they wrote. Here is the The Rain Song which was recorded live at Madison Square Gardens in 1973. The video is from the film The Song Remains The Same which was later released in 1976.

Here's another from my youth that I wore out the vinyl on.    A little bit of a head banger with a classical twist.  The vid is just teh song from the album, so you can play it ans till read the other posts. LOL

Petra with their song Judas Kiss from 1982

Great obscure song Bryce! Here's a great bit of trivia - Petra used backmasking at the beginning of this song. The backmasking says, "What are you looking for the Devil for, when you ought to be looking for the Lord?"

I may be a teen but I'm very fond of late 60's to  early 70's psychedelic era of music, my other hobby is collecting vinyl. I have interest in lots of bands including led zeppelin, but my favorite has to be the band pink floyd, hope you enjoy my song 

Live at Pompei played together with The Song Remains The Same when I saw it in the theater back in the day.

I have a rather broad taste in music. Metal, house, ambient, lounge, old school hip hop, and more. There is always one artist that I come back to: Matthew Good.  Tough for me to choose one song, he has a pretty good amount!

Matthew Good - A Long Way Down