20L Taiwan Bee Tank

ctaylor3737

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

3 trains, 1 hour very scary ride and met up with SoShrimp from planted tank. I now have 3 pandas, 2 blue bolts, 1 shadow panda. They are awesome!!!!!!

-Chris

very nice Chris!!!

looks like it was worth it?

Did you get to see his setup or did you meet some place else?

very nice Chris!!!

looks like it was worth it?

Did you get to see his setup or did you meet some place else?

We met by the train station, he wasn't comfortable and neither was I going in someone's home there. Maybe next time since I know him a little better. Always gotta be safe in the city. He was a really nice guy. The shrimps are almost adults so I didn't get tiny juvies. So should breed before long. Acclimatinf them to my tank now!!

-Chris

The look awesome! Glad they made the trip safe and sound and they are in their new home.

Glad everything went well for ya.

I'm too paranoid to meet anyone in person.  I've read too many scary encounters happening that way.

Just always do a public place. I wont even get a tank at someones house, it's too risky these days, it helps that I am a Police officer lol. I always have a small friend with me..

A little update all my TB survived and are thriving. Been checking for any berried ones. Most of them are around that age. Even should have some mischlings breeding soon. My blue bolts seem to be getting darker each day and the shadow panda has doubled In size. They look awesome!

-Chris

Posted Image

First berried shrimp,in my TB tank. All dark eggs so maybe I'll get something good!

-Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Still waiting on the babies! Have a berried TB it is a panda!! Hopefully she'll let me get a picture. She's a quick one! Well have to see what happens!

-Chris

I will be adding 1 Shadow Mosura!!!!!!, 3 Red wines, 1 BKK, and 5 OEBT to this tank this Tuesday! Thanks Speedie!!!! I am planning on growing the OEBT out in this tank until the other tank is ready. I am getting them ready for the Pinto project that I have in mind. Should be up and running before long. Will still have a few months before I can really get these guys going and breeding. So excited it will jumpstart my TB tank and get the breeding going sooner and with more possibilities. I am thinking I am going to put the Shadow in its own tank and try to cross it with some blue bolts. This should get me some more of them and then I can breed from there on a better color. Will have to wait a bit to see the gender of this shrimp. Hoping its a male!!!! Makes life easier lol.

I will be adding 1 Shadow Mosura!!!!!!, 3 Red wines, 1 BKK, and 5 OEBT to this tank this Tuesday! Thanks Speedie!!!! I am planning on growing the OEBT out in this tank until the other tank is ready. I am getting them ready for the Pinto project that I have in mind. Should be up and running before long. Will still have a few months before I can really get these guys going and breeding. So excited it will jumpstart my TB tank and get the breeding going sooner and with more possibilities. I am thinking I am going to put the Shadow in its own tank and try to cross it with some blue bolts. This should get me some more of them and then I can breed from there on a better color. Will have to wait a bit to see the gender of this shrimp. Hoping its a male!!!! Makes life easier lol.

Wish you all the luck! Enjoy the journey to your destination"Taylor's pinto"

Wish you all the luck! Enjoy the journey to your destination"Taylor's pinto"

Thanks they should be here anytime now!

All my shrimp arrived today!!! Thanks Nick! I got

6-OEBT: 1 blonde

3-Wine Reds

1-Ruby Red

2-Blue Bolts

1-Shadow Mosura

They all acclimated well, didn't get many pics they all scattered didn't want to stress them so cut the light until tomorrow after work. So happy they made it!!!

-Chris

All my shrimp arrived today!!! Thanks Nick! I got

6-OEBT: 1 blonde

3-Wine Reds

1-Ruby Red

2-Blue Bolts

1-Shadow Mosura

They all acclimated well, didn't get many pics they all scattered didn't want to stress them so cut the light until tomorrow after work. So happy they made it!!!

-Chris

You are being very wise there have the light off which i think it does help.....i even filter the light for couple days until i feel that they are acclimated well.