20L Taiwan Bee Tank

ctaylor3737

:lol:

Nice! Now it is time for you to get busy. LOL

Yep hopefully tile goes down in my basement this weekend

-Chris

I'm excited to see what pops out of your tank. That shadow mosura is beautiful.

Yea he is, I need a better camera he's pretty cool.

-Chris

Nice Mosura definitely got some clear pics so we can enjoy the eye candy lol

it's crazy how awesome he looks on a crappy phone camera lol

-Chris

I am amazed at this tank, I realized today why so many people love Taiwan Bees. Never really got it until today. All the colors are like an explosion in the tank. Its so cool having different strains and colors in the tank. I think I'm going to do a couple tanks with these. I want to have the pinto, mixed tank, and then do some selective breeding on some strains to see what I can do with them.

-Chris

Bloody hell.I wish those were more easily obtained in SA I will have to breed my own strains if I want to ven come close to that. Just a quick question what is the white flakes they are browsing on and What wood is that hollow porous stuff maybe see to get some of it in the bush around here.

Regards:

Shaun

Bloody hell.I wish those were more easily obtained in SA I will have to breed my own strains if I want to ven come close to that. Just a quick question what is the white flakes they are browsing on and What wood is that hollow porous stuff maybe see to get some of it in the bush around here.

Regards:

Shaun

That is snowflake food. It is crack for shrimp lol They live it. I sell it pretty cheap and don't mind shipping if you pay. PM me your address and I can give you a quote it's usually not to bad it only weighs 3 oz.

Cholla wood is the wood in there it's made from a cactus.

-Chris

• 2 weeks later...