WTB Neos

ctaylor3737

Hey chris we are having a thanksgiving sale currently. Check out our facebook for more information. It got all the neos you listed.

https://www.facebook.com/bluecrownaquatic/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

Hey chris we are having a thanksgiving sale currently. Check out our facebook for more information. It got all the neos you listed.

https://www.facebook.com/bluecrownaquatic/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel

I can't comment on the rest of your list, but I did buy neon yellows (with the stripe) from Blue Crown and they are beautiful.

• 2 weeks later...

I can't comment on the rest of your list, but I did buy neon yellows (with the stripe) from Blue Crown and they are beautiful.

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Looking for new blood interested in the following.

High grade cherry

Bloody Marys

Carbon Rilis

Blue Velvets

Yellows

Let me know

I'm still looking for these, not much for sale these days anyone got any carbons, yellows, decent cherries.

Are U in Syracuse, N.Y.? When you say high grade cherry's do you mean "super reds" or what ever else they're labels as these days??? LOL

I may be able to help but would need time to get them rounded up. I can get you pics but only through e-mail as I don't use an image hoster yet.

Are U in Syracuse, N.Y.? When you say high grade cherry's do you mean "super reds" or what ever else they're labels as these days??? LOL

I may be able to help but would need time to get them rounded up. I can get you pics but only through e-mail as I don't use an image hoster yet.

Yes I am in Syracuse where are you??

High grade to me is just decent coloring, I don't have anything spectacular for just cherries but I'm working towards a more solid coloring.

• 3 weeks later...

I understand people have disagreements and not everyone is going to like and get along with everyone else but please try not to let it spill into the forum.  Everyone is entitled to their opinions but someone else's unrelated post is not the place to bring this sort of stuff up.

I have decided to hide the posts in question out of respect for Taylor's thread. 

I understand people have disagreements and not everyone is going to like and get along with everyone else but please try not to let it spill into the forum. Everyone is entitled to their opinions but someone else's unrelated post is not the place to bring this sort of stuff up.

I have decided to hide the posts in question out of respect for Taylor's thread.

Thank you!

Hi,

I'm on the west coast as well as Fishyladdy she has some nice one's. I am short on super red cherry's but she could help you out after weather is a bit more tolerant to ship. We both have good shipping experience as well. I have red rili's at the moment.