Lots of moss ledges and wall panels available!!!!

knutsen1122

Hi there. Id love a price on that sloped moss ledge .  and do you  do the plant attachment or do we just order the ledge and have to order plants elsewhere.  If you do the plants too  could you give some price options of different plants or moss on it?

d8c19c21d91b2fbc1b5e821b45838d56.jpg

Love the ledges, my only "request" would be to offer first-class shipping.

I don't know how much he's charging for them but there's a reason why sellers don't offer First Class pkg.

1) No insurance. Yep, if USPS loses it, all they can say is sorry. No postage refund no nothing.

2) Depending on location, most USPS First Class PKG now take average 5-10 days to deliver. (Use to take 1-3 days 3 years ago)

3) High loss rate. I find that when shipping USPS First Class packages, the amount of lost packages is way higher than normal.

4) For just a few dollars more, you can avoid all this trouble. 

I don't know how much he's charging for them but there's a reason why sellers don't offer First Class pkg.

1) No insurance. Yep, if USPS loses it, all they can say is sorry. No postage refund no nothing.

2) Depending on location, most USPS First Class PKG now take average 5-10 days to deliver. (Use to take 1-3 days 3 years ago)

3) High loss rate. I find that when shipping USPS First Class packages, the amount of lost packages is way higher than normal.

All of that is totally understandable, I'm not counting anything against it, just wishing for the option, at least, for things that aren't alive and can wait 5-10 days in the mail.

As someone who has been selling online for 5+ years, I've NEVER lost a package through first class, incoming or outgoing. To me, the amount of success I've had with first class FAR outweighs the up charge for priority, and I'm willing to take that risk as a buyer.

Again, just wishing for the option. Totally understand people who've been bitten in the past by the bad side of the postal service.

All of that is totally understandable, I'm not counting anything against it, just wishing for the option, at least, for things that aren't alive and can wait 5-10 days in the mail.

As someone who has been selling online for 5+ years, I've NEVER lost a package through first class, incoming or outgoing. To me, the amount of success I've had with first class FAR outweighs the up charge for priority, and I'm willing to take that risk as a buyer.

Again, just wishing for the option. Totally understand people who've been bitten in the past by the bad side of the postal service.

If you order more. I will ship first class if you prefer :)

No clue why the secrecy, but below is the price list I was given.

Free shipping on orders over $50
2" square shelf - $2.00 ea
1 1/2" x 3" shelf- $4.00 ea
1 1/2 x 8" shelf - $7.00 ea
3" x 8" corner shelf - $12 ea
6" wave shelf - $9
2" half round shelf - $3.00 ea
3" half round shelf - $4.00 ea
2" round shelf - $2.50 ea
3" round shelf - $4.00 ea
2" round wall panel - $6.00 ea
3" round wall panel - $7.00 ea
2" square wall panel - $4.00 ea
3" square wall panel - $5.00 ea
Customs based on quote.

Speaking from my own experience with USPS FIRST CLASS MAIL - I have shipped over 2000 packages this year for my etsy shop using first class mail, and not one was lost. When items are cheap and not really a big risk, then first class has been more then reliable in my experience. And as for time, they usually arrive in 3-4 days which is not long. Very rarely does it take longer then that.

So I understand why people want first class as an option for low cost parcels. Just makes alot of sense, especially if you want to order just one or two ledges. keeps the price down for the buyer.

Speaking from my own experience with USPS FIRST CLASS MAIL - I have shipped over 2000 packages this year for my etsy shop using first class mail, and not one was lost. When items are cheap and not really a big risk, then first class has been more then reliable in my experience. And as for time, they usually arrive in 3-4 days which is not long. Very rarely does it take longer then that.

So I understand why people want first class as an option for low cost parcels. Just makes alot of sense, especially if you want to order just one or two ledges. keeps the price down for the buyer.

Agree, typically items under 50$ and not alive are fine waiting. Shipping cost deters me alot of time when shipping is the same cost or even some cases more than the item I'm buying.