Help ID shrimp

Shrimp lover

So I have 2 shrimp that look like this one. They're neos, but I've never seen ones with this pattern. Anyone have ideas on what it is?

If they are neos they wouldn't be a tangerine tiger. The pic below shows my TT with red stripes, which looks different from what you have. I would hope that it keeps that pattern as it matures and breed for it. It looks to me like you have something new. And I must say, what a pretty shrimp!

post-2335-0-54761900-1451753181_thumb.jp

As far as I know, most, if not all, Neo's are solid (depends on varying grade of course) or rili patterned. Since the shrimp in the pic has what looks like tiger stripes, I would guess that it is indeed a Caridina, either Red Tiger (red stripes) or Tangerine Tiger (tangerine body), or possibly a hybrid between the two (as mentioned, orange body, but red stripes)? I'm no expert though.

Tigers are Caridina, but can adapt easier to the harder water that Neo's prefer, better than other species of Caridina.

Most of the neos we see are solid or rili, but not all.  Many do have colored tiger stripes- especially in the lower grades.  "Wilds" also have them.

However, having said that, the body shape to me looks wrong for a neo. (?)  The rostum is longer in your picture than what I am used to.

However, putting that aside, if it came from a neo, I haven't seen that specific look before.  It looks like yellow tissue as well?

It also looks young, so looks can still change some.

As far as I know, most, if not all, Neo's are solid (depends on varying grade of course) or rili patterned. Since the shrimp in the pic has what looks like tiger stripes, I would guess that it is indeed a Caridina, either Red Tiger (red stripes) or Tangerine Tiger (tangerine body), or possibly a hybrid between the two (as mentioned, orange body, but red stripes)? I'm no expert though.

Tigers are Caridina, but can adapt easier to the harder water that Neo's prefer, better than other species of Caridina.

I agree ShrimpP, that most Neos are solid, but I have some of Soothing's Nessies with stripes similar in placement to those Shrimp Lover has.