shrimp prices at your state/country?

nuri

hello guys,

i am wondering what are the shrimp prices are where you live?

example:

The  Netherlands , Amsterdam (i live here)

Taiwan bees:

spotted heads 2,00 euro 

f1/ mischlings  2,00 euro

red wine             6,50 euro a piece

red ruby             6,50 euro a piece

panda                6,50 euro a piece

king kong           6,50 euro a piece

blue panda        5,00 euro a piece

blue bolt            5,00 euro a piece

pinto red/black  12,00 euro a piece       ( this includes all kind of pinto, multistripe, original and so on

white bees         1,00 euro a piece

pure black line PBL  3,50 euro a piece

i can buy prety much all neocaridinas for 0,50 euro a piece 

all these shrimps are healthy and selectiv breed ! not imported from an unkown resource.

These shrimp are QUALITY SHRIMPS :)

In MN in the US I haven't seen any LFS carrying shrimp beyond a few neos (10$ cherry shrimp!), so I have to check craigslist or will have to shop online, though it looks like there is a breeder in the southern part of the state if I want to go on a field trip.

In the last few months since I got interested in shrimp I on Craigslist have seen some pandas and extreme BKK for 10$ each.

Right now there is someone selling something called "E2-E3 X Robert Lupton's PRL" for 10-15$ each but all I know about those is none of my tanks are soft enough or low enough PH for those (need to buy RO and start swapping out water). If SSS is highest grade, are E2-E3 crazy bad grade?

There is also some dreamer right now trying to get 6$ for neos including low grade cherrys.

$6 for low grade red cherries is not a good deal as you said.  For unique colored or high quality neo strains, $6 is not that bad. heh

Crackhead, check out our marketplace for sellers.  Shipping is not that big of a risk if you have someone who has done it before and knows what they are doing.

Cherry shrimp here range from $2 to $3 each depending if fish farm or pet store and cheaper on craigs list around spring .  I guess people try them for outside and get lots babies in spring .

The only other shrimp I have seen is crystal reds and they go for about $6 each .

The colors of the above are nothing compared to online breeders who breed for color .

Ghost shrimp are a like 10 cents  each .

In MN in the US I haven't seen any LFS carrying shrimp beyond a few neos (10$ cherry shrimp!), so I have to check craigslist or will have to shop online, though it looks like there is a breeder in the southern part of the state if I want to go on a field trip.

In the last few months since I got interested in shrimp I on Craigslist have seen some pandas and extreme BKK for 10$ each.

Right now there is someone selling something called "E2-E3 X Robert Lupton's PRL" for 10-15$ each but all I know about those is none of my tanks are soft enough or low enough PH for those (need to buy RO and start swapping out water). If SSS is highest grade, are E2-E3 crazy bad grade?

There is also some dreamer right now trying to get 6$ for neos including low grade cherrys.

Shrimpscales is in IA so you can get shrimp real fast from him plus he is one of the top breeders/sellers.

Why us u.s.a so expensice with shrimp keeping?

I would love to sent some from europe to u.s.a but i have no idea where to start with and i think it will end up too expensive due to shipping :/

I charge 10 euro for shipping in west europe

Santa Cruz (San Jose), California:

Golden bees: $8

Crs/cbs A-S: $8

Crs/cbs SS-SSS: $10

Painted fire red neo: $5

Blue dream neo: $8

Neon yellow neo: $7

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why us u.s.a so expensice with shrimp keeping?

I would love to sent some from europe to u.s.a but i have no idea where to start with and i think it will end up too expensive due to shipping :/

I charge 10 euro for shipping in west europe

You wouldn't be able to do so as you would need an export license and the buyer would need an import license.