RAOK Time!

jem_xxiii

Time to make some room in my tank for more buces, and open up some room in my supply bins (also just feeling nice and loved by you guys who wished my dad luck during his surgery). Up for grabs is about 6 pieces of cholla (3in pieces, all real nice looking) and a nice portion of Anubias Nana Petite.

We are going to use a numbered list (c'mon guys it's not rocket science... don't mess up the list), BUT also at the bottom of your post, let us know what other hobbies you may have/do.

Example:

1. jem_xxiii

Apart from Planted Tanks / Shrimp Keeping, I also enjoy collecting world paper money and EDC (every day carry) items just as knives, multitools, etc.

A random number generator will be used to determine the winner of the package. Just asking for $3 to help with shipping cost. Contest ends Friday 4/29/2016 at 12pm PST, I want to ship out on Saturday as it is the only day I really have available to ship. 

Just assuming you meant for the list to be an actual list like most RAOKs, so I made it a list... if not you can scold me.

1.)  Eloodaku  -  Also make potted succulent arrangements 

2.)  Dluxeshrimps -  I have a weird obsession with finding different type of glass jars, and also looking for food challenges in restaurants

3.)  Hersheyb -  Reef tanks, fast cars!

4.) Jynn  - I paint and do aquascaping,   I also make fancy light displays for music festivals.

1.)  Eloodaku  -  Also make potted succulent arrangements 

2.)  Dluxeshrimps -  I have a weird obsession with finding different type of glass jars, and also looking for food challenges in restaurants

3.)  Hersheyb -  Reef tanks, fast cars!

4.) Jynn  - I paint and do aquascaping,   I also make fancy light displays for music festivals.

5.) 9thdragon - video games. food. making drinks.

.)  Eloodaku  -  Also make potted succulent arrangements 

2.)  Dluxeshrimps -  I have a weird obsession with finding different type of glass jars, and also looking for food challenges in restaurants

3.)  Hersheyb -  Reef tanks, fast cars!

6.) Pandaboy093 - power and Olympic lifting

1.)  Eloodaku  -  Also make potted succulent arrangements 

2.)  Dluxeshrimps -  I have a weird obsession with finding different type of glass jars, and also looking for food challenges in restaurants

7.) Shrimpo.us - Programming, Electrical Engineering, and driving my wife crazy with my "projects"

7.) Shrimpo.us - Programming, Electrical Engineering, and driving my wife crazy with my "proje

8.) Docock- Soccer, surfing, hot sauce, gardening  

7.) Shrimpo.us - Programming, Electrical Engineering, and driving my wife crazy with my "proje

9) ahboram- league of legends 

.)  Eloodaku  -  Also make potted succulent arrangements 

3.)  Hersheyb -  Reef tanks, fast cars!

4.) Jynn  - I paint and do aquascaping,   I also make fancy light displays for music festivals.

10. SeñorShrimpster - I love camping and hiking.

.)  Eloodaku  -  Also make potted succulent arrangements 

4.) Jynn  - I paint and do aquascaping,   I also make fancy light displays for music festivals.

11. MinusInfinity - Fisherman of Trout and bass.

1.)  Eloodaku  -  Also make potted succulent arrangements 

12. chad590 - videogames and gardening!

Same as oem! Just lurkin' all of your interest/hobbies, so I will add mine. I am a biochemist, molecular biologist, and bioinformatician, so I enjoy exploring genetics through simple home breeding experiments and growth studies (hence the fascination with shrimp). I used to be a water safety instructor and lifeguard, now I teach swimming for all ages during the Summer. I also produce music for short films and television, but enjoy making my own music on the side. I love surfing and snowboarding as well!

3 hours ago, oem said:

Again not in, but enjoy finding out what everyone's other interests are!  Gardening (Duh) and teaching Emergency Preparedness Classes.

Wanna hear something shitty? I'm renting a house, installed a 200sqft garden with permission, told them i was staying at least 3 years, and now 10 months into my rental, they're selling the house. 200 freaking square feet of veggies and fruit will be abandoned RIGHT before everything produces.... I plan to salt the earth, literally, so nothing will grow there again i'm so pissed.

7 kinds of tomatoes

3 kinds of cucmbers

3 kinds of bell peppers

5 ground cherries

50 onions

2 differnt watermelons

20 pepper plants

10 eggplants

2 tomatillos

4 ground cherries

2 summer squash

30 scallios

7 differnt herbs

i wanna kill someone

Hey Chad,

Due to circumstances beyond my control (divorce, job change) all the places I actually owned now have small fruit tree orchards that I had planted planning on staying there.  One was a log cabin I built from the ground up, doing block basement, electrical , plumbing, flooring, the entire Enchilada by myself with the help of family and friends.  Oh yah with 400' of river frontage.  Pissed? You bet. 

Its still early in the season and where you live you are fortunate to grow year round.  I only have 6.5 months of growing time.  

Chalk it up to life experience, cool off, and plan for the next 20 years of your life.  Just my opinion.  (It is good to vent though)

13. 35ppt : gardening indoors, outdoors, and now underwater :)

13. 35ppt : gardening indoors, outdoors, and now underwater

14. maverickbr77 - motorcycles be it riding, fixing, building, or painting