Blue dream home bred

Kull1337

Hi everyone, I've sold a bunch of these but I'm having a massive baby boom so will be now sending a mix of sizes to include some young juvies. Price is $5 each, shipping $14. Thanks!7712aa932a0697b19d6923012d77dc8c.jpg52eff3f1ca3ea2a3985bc1f61a4523b0.jpgdfc5968afeffbb2cae5cbcb956279eab.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

They look like they're from carbon, but possibly from chocolate if they're mislabeled. Chocolates make blue diamond/cobalts.

Arg. I get so mixed up with all the names.  I am looking for some nice dark blues but am afraid to pull the trigger because of all the diff names and mislabeling .    

These are all pretty dark blue. I don't think your going to find anything darker unless you go with a black Rose.

If your not stuck on neos you could get some royal blue tigers or high quality oebt but your gonna be spending a good bit more then $5 each

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just bumping the thread to say I'm really happy with these shrimp! My order arrived yesterday. They're approximately the color of blueberries: very dark but vivid. Really amazing pigment coverage, too.

They seem to be shrimping along happily now that they're settled. This is my first foray back into fancier shrimp since the mysterious chocolate colony wipe that happened over the winter. Still sticking to remineralized RO and keeping my fingers crossed! :3

On 7/22/2016 at 3:37 PM, corbie said:

Just bumping the thread to say I'm really happy with these shrimp! My order arrived yesterday. They're approximately the color of blueberries: very dark but vivid. Really amazing pigment coverage, too.

They seem to be shrimping along happily now that they're settled. This is my first foray back into fancier shrimp since the mysterious chocolate colony wipe that happened over the winter. Still sticking to remineralized RO and keeping my fingers crossed! :3

Thank you I'm glad their what you were looking for, feel free to message me if you run into any issues. Thanks again enjoy!

• 2 weeks later...
What are your water parameters? I'd love to get blue shrimp again but I don't want to screw around with anything that comes from water too far off of what I have in my tank and i don't want to play mad scientist to get water appropriate for shrimp. Been there...done that. 

Ph 7.4 gh 8 kh 7 tds 300 temp 72, neos are very adaptable to different water parameters, in fact less then a month ago these were kept in tds 200 gh 6 kh 1-2 ph 6.8

Is it possible there could be another issue with your water?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

No...I just see some people have blues for whatever reason in extreme water conditions like they keep CRS or something which I don't understand the reasoning. I just don't want something that comes from an extreme water parameter and have to either chance acclimating them to my water...or adjust my water to meet their needs. I am looking to keep it simple this time around. Your parameters closely match mine so it would be g2g.

Ah yes, the people that keep them in caridina params are mostly people that import them, in which case the breeders overseas keep all their shrimp in same parameters I'm guessing just for ease of keeping since the farms have so many types of shrimps. Feel free to send me a PM when your ready for them.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

I placed an order for nice colony of these beautiful shrimp.  I was a little late on the deal so the seller was down to smaller ones but he was very upfront about that and all the shrimp came just as he described with a few being a little larger.  Of course they are beautiful blue as the pics show.  And the seller was about to ship safely to Texas on a hot day with all arriving alive and active.  Thank you.