Slowwwww week

Subtletanks91

It's been raining here for two weeks straight. I recovering from a fractured wrist and a bruised sternum, I've had a slow few weeks.  Next week I  get shrimp so I got something to look forward to, also want to get a few tanks tomorrow b4 the 1$ per gallon sale ends.   

I am glad you are all so addicted :)

I dont even remember what its like to go on a vacation...

Same here, buddy. I can't actually recall the last time I was on an actual vacation, instead of being out sick, or away from work for school/continuing education.

I been working and laying tile ha ha. Not much time for anything else. In school full time to. I'm swamped during the week.

-Chris

Just finished my bachelor's in computer science. Working on my masters of business ad information systems.

-Chris

I hear ya, I want to go back to school too for business to know the business aspect of real estate etc to run a fish store. The hobby side I had

By down, the business side I'm still learning haha.

I'll be on vacation in a month guys. Finally a good relaxing vacation. I'll even get to swim with the fishies!!

I will definatly be snapping photos haha. I'm going to Hawaii. I've never been there before. And my fiancé wants me and my brother in law to go snorkeling. Of course I need an underwater camera for that, plus an underwater camera would help with pics for the forums as well,