Pumped....

randy

I apologize for derailing this thread though.  Back to shrimpiness. :)

No problem at all and thanks for giving me the chance to learn more about  this one more animal cruelty.

So here is the picture for people to see. This so called Unicorn is made by cutting a small piece of meat off the back of blood parrot while it's still young. A lot of them won't make it but the ones that do grow to adult, they look like this. It's your personal judgement but I highly recommend not to promote this kind of act.

20141112_132752_zpsmopfatzm.jpg

Back to the tour, it's day 3 and we are already exhausted.

Finishing the visit to SS (Water Updown) late last night, we saw purple TB, and red pinto with dragon pattern plus purple on the head. We stayed at Water Updown showroom (man, it is the prettiest shrimp room I've seen).

Let me share some pics from water updown first.

20141118_205037_zpsx4bfkive.jpg

20141118_205019_zps6ffjorks.jpg

20141118_205033_zpsu1u0n3cw.jpg

More interviews to do today and tomorrow....including water totem, skyfish, elegant lady and a few others...... already tired but super excited.

I don't know if this is why, but almost all tanks in water updown (in Chinese, it means more like above and below the water surface) has some plants above the water...

20141118_205736_zpsfrdtyoj5.jpg

I want plant boxes like those! They would eliminate carbon limitations underwater as well as algae choking out submerged growth. And they look so much larger than the riparium planters that either fall off or stunt the plants by binding the roots.

That totally makes sense. It would act as a hydroponic filter.

Any idea what those containers are called or how to get some?

Those are custom made acrylic containers....

I want to know about the plant that looks like grass on top of the tank?

Those are Utricularia bifida. SS likes to plant bug catcher on top of tanks...thats another one of his many hobbies.

He was also the first one i know of cross cardinal with cola to form a hybrid sulawesi.

The rooms are so clean and organized. Very slick looking!    I want a shrimp room like that!  All your updates about various breeds is going to make it really hard to decide what to keep in my empty 20g Long. Purple TB? Galaxy Tiger?  Something else? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

In that case...what do u think about this one?

The rooms are so clean and organized. Very slick looking! I want a shrimp room like that! All your updates about various breeds is going to make it really hard to decide what to keep in my empty 20g Long. Purple TB? Galaxy Tiger? Something else? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I will make it easy for you....a good galaxy pinto is about $2000, purple tb is not for sale yet ;-)

Right, well I think that settles that!

Perhaps in a few years then. You can help me pick what I keep at our next meet in December :P

I will make it easy for you....a good galaxy pinto is about $2000, purple tb is not for sale yet ;-)

f4d108463f4b5c761a273cd2410320c6.jpg

So....Skyfish provides posters like this...A1 size....7 in one set....

Winner gets one free poster, shipping paid by winner....

Question is... guess why they picked the name skyfish? Hint... ignore the fish part...just guess the origin of sky... hint #2...its a personal favourite of the owner Leon.

Model is skyfish manger Tsuwen.

Randy, this journey, pictures, interviews, are absolutely amazing! I am guessing to your question above Leon likes SKYY Vodka?

Can't wait to see more!