Pumped....

randy

And only one got the right answer for MKs question....so 4 more for his prizes.

Okay, Aarons prizes are all gone...answer is Japan.... I will contact you after I get back to Canada in a week.

I think, if I count it right, one more winner for MK's question.

For all the winners, please be patient... I will post the final list for review when I get back to Toronto.

Okay, so, one more question and this one is bit harder....winner gets one MK BREED PRL.

So, there are many GH additive products on the market, if both are liquid, how do you tell the product with natural source and the one made from chemicals....

I'm going to hotel now... it's been a crazy night here.... many top breeders gathered together and got high in giving freebies to the members here. I got more prizes and will be giving out in the next few days..... stay tuned.

Oh, and I observed how they judge a tank...man, I learned so much tonight.....

Here is another question for fun, winner gets one free Skyfish poster : A few top breeders having fun in front of a tank (about 1000 CRS in it), each with a net and a container. They were playing a game....guess how they play the game? Hint: sex...........

I'm going to hotel now... it's been a crazy night here.... many top breeders gathered together and got high in giving freebies to the members here. I got more prizes and will be giving out in the next few days..... stay tuned.

Here is another question for fun, winner gets one free Skyfish poster : A few top breeders having fun in front of a tank (about 1000 CRS in it), each with a net and a container. They were playing a game....guess how they play the game? Hint: sex...........

bet on weather they scoop a male or female?

Catch the max number of females!

For the additive question: The natural products contain way more trace elements than the chemical ones.

Catch the max number of females!

For the additive question: The natural products contain way more trace elements than the chemical ones.

Very close on the first one...if no one gets the right answer the mk prl is youra...

Second one...no, question was how to tell without scientific analysis....ie a simple way without special equipment.